Why?

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Why do people always think about what they could have done to prevent a friend or relative to not comment suicide? I understand stress I understand hopelessness there is no gain there. The world seems to be full of stress. Is there a answer to solving the stimulus called stress? OK stress is anxiety. It is self created. Where did we go wrong in downsizing mental health from state care to community care. Obviously community care doesn't work?

What happened with state care then? There has always been the emotionally ill and those who cannot pay for the services. Did the downsizing have anything to do with money? Those who approved it started a bad thing and it spiraled out of control. We the people had inherited this monster. Can it be dealt with in today's world? I really wonder. It would seem whoever started this world wide epidemic is in control in today's world.

Question what now? Thoughts please. Paul

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
The whole world is broke. The drug dealers won and are the only ones who have money. They are in leage with the power elete to control the world and it is to late to do anything about it. Mental health is just one of many problems that are facing mankind. What to do with people who are "different" has been a problem for as long as humans have existed. Many of the institutions were poorly funded and were torture chambers. Many of the "patients" were physically and sexually abused. I have read about a number of cases in the past that I won't repeat here. It is discusting how humans can treat others in such a way.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Earl,
I agree to a point. But why give up hope. Jesus didn't God don't Satan wont. Hope is all we have. I see bad times but God is own our side now and forever. It would seem Revelations is beginning and the rapture isn't far behind. How did the Romans get by when Rome fell? And all the rest of the countries as well? Will look into that. There was and is chaos and someone controls chaos like peace. Nothing can be done in and of this world without God being involved nothing! Don't lose hope my friend things will work out not our way but Gods way. Peace. Paul

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
Paul. I will never give up hope. It is where I place my hope? God is in control. Humans cannot rule themselves without killing each other and oppressing the weak. This world is only temporary. We all die eventually. It is the next world where I place my hope. In everlasting life and salvation. This world is poisoning itself to death with its evil and greed. So be it. Just like yeast we are dieing in our own filth.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Earl,
True. But Adam and Eve did it. How they could be beguiled by Satan when they knew and saw God is beyond me. I am saved and will go to heaven. Maybe the lessons we learn here will help us understand there. My life which I call a disaster maybe was programmed by God for me so the lessons he wanted me to learn here would allow me to understand better there. I cannot understand either how Lucifer sinned being perfect and became Satan. I am aware how I sin but not if ones knows the difference between right and wrong? The angels were created before we were there were created perfect. One cannot sin if one is a baby or acquainted with sin.But we are sinners at a particular age and we have the sin and knowledge of sin from Adam and Eve which kicks in when we make our first decision in the world.

There is a judgement day coming I see it but it will good and bad for those we love might not be saved and they will inherit hell by there choosing. But God will erase all pain and suffering out of our hearts and minds it is written. Paul

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Earl "Sometimes we have to experience what love isn't? To know what love is".
I to but I am learning while I am riding. Excellent quote. Paul

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
Thanks. That quote is a paraphrase from somethings others have said. I just rephrased it a little. As Solomon says nothing new under the sun. If we are learning? We are all learning while we are riding. The thing is to keep learning. It's not the ride that kills you? It is the sudden stop at the end. LOL! Peace!