Why do I find non-virgins disgusting?

May 2014
europe
I'm a virgin 23-year-old male. I've never been in a relationship because I've never actively seeked out any, and I spend most of my time at home, so most of my socialization is done online.

Whenever I think about what kind of girlfriend I would want (or about a couple of people I've met online who I feel somewhat attracted to), I think about their sexual history. One of them had sex once and then done A LOT of things online. Another one had two sexual partners and countless number of "giving a hand" situations, as well as a lot of online-related things. Another one had two partners, one of them lasted for a couple of years. Etc..

Whenever I think about that, I find it utterly disgusting for some reason, and I hate it that I do. I get it that it's normal for people to have sex, even casual sex, even one-night stands - it's normal, but I still find it utterly disgusting. Not only that, but also when people had genuine relationships like mentioned above. What's wrong with me? I understand those things and yet I find it so disgusting, disgusting enough so that it could possibly even be a dealbreaker.

Please ask any questions if you need to.

Sep 2012
Rochester, New York
Sexual attraction

You probably need the highest sexual attraction you can get in bed.
Try starting with smaller needs like phone numbers exchanged and stuff and work your way there.

Sep 2011
Wisc
I'm a virgin 23-year-old male. I've never been in a relationship because I've never actively seeked out any, and I spend most of my time at home, so most of my socialization is done online.
I'd like to ask in which way you find it disgusting. In other words, how does it actually feel? Where in the body do you feel it? What adjectives could you use to describe the sensation? How long does the disgusting sensation last, and how intense is it? Have you ever noticed differences in how it manifests, from one time compared to another?

It's important to understand precisely how you're experiencing this to begin to figure out what the cause is, because there are multiple possibilities. :)