what will you do if this happens?

Jan 2022
china
Hi,
What will you do if this situation happens?
I and my chinese gf working in her company. However my main job is at the university and i do my job remotely from her company.
Her previous behaviours:
1-My chinese gf two times had fight with me and fired me from home ( i had to rent a new home and paid much money). I paied this much money but these two times i came back to the home and reconcile.
2-She checked the security camera to see if i went to another women for 30 minutes or not. She did not find any proof and felt shame ( I forgave her)
3- One time i shouted on her, then, she called police ( as a foreigner in China is not safe). Police came and told be calm. After that she wanted to keep my by force i did not accept and we had fight and hitting, she called police again; this time we went to police station and handcuff.
4-She did abortion recently since the embryo heart was stopped.
5-- One time my phone did not have battery and that day i told her that i will have a meeting with my boss but he was not in his room so i talked with another colleague. Then , my gf called many times i did not answer. Then, she called my main boss. My main boss told her that no meeting. So, she was suspicious that i would have been with another women while i was with another colleague. When i arrived home, she asked me but was not convinced by my explanation because she thought it does not make sense. So, when i arrived home she started to make it big and then got angry and argued. Because i did not want to bring home issues to the outsiders (university, boss, colleague) and give my colleague number to her. She hitted me and i got angry and i also hitted her. Then, she threatened my by suicide; she was near to jump down i catched her. However, she tells now because she loves me she wanted to keep me, the suicide was a show. She pretended to suicide
Because she is independant she think men should follow the women and she has much pride

My behaviours:
1- I am trying to be calm. I try my best to do not hit unless she starts to hit or shout.
2- I also have this bad behaviour that when she does not listen and she is very stubborn i insult her

Last edited:
Jul 2021
London
Hi,
What will you do if this situation happens?
I and my chinese gf working in her company. However my main job is at the university and i do my job remotely from her company.
Her previous behaviours:
1-My chinese gf two times had fight with me and fired me from home ( i had to rent a new home and paid much money). I paied this much money but these two times i came back to the home and reconcile.
2-She checked the security camera to see if i went to another women for 30 minutes or not. She did not find any proof and felt shame ( I forgave her)
3- One time i shouted on her, then, she called police ( as a foreigner in China is not safe). Police came and told be calm. After that she wanted to keep my by force i did not accept and we had fight and hitting, she called police again; this time we went to police station and handcuff.
4-She did abortion recently since the embryo heart was stopped.
5-- One time my phone did not have battery and that day i told her that i will have a meeting with my boss but he was not in his room so i talked with another colleague. Then , my gf called many times i did not answer. Then, she called my main boss. My main boss told her that no meeting. So, she was suspicious that i would have been with another women while i was with another colleague. When i arrived home, she asked me but was not convinced by my explanation because she thought it does not make sense. So, when i arrived home she started to make it big and then got angry and argued. Because i did not want to bring home issues to the outsiders (university, boss, colleague) and give my colleague number to her. She hitted me and i got angry and i also hitted her. Then, she threatened my by suicide; she was near to jump down i catched her. However, she tells now because she loves me she wanted to keep me, the suicide was a show. She pretended to suicide
Because she is independant she think men should follow the women and she has much pride

My behaviours:
1- I am trying to be calm. I try my best to do not hit unless she starts to hit or shout.
2- I also have this bad behaviour that when she does not listen and she is very stubborn i insult her
Sounds like you are dealing with the daughter of a Chinese mobster...

I had a flatmate who was a mobster and so I do recognise them, she might have some problem with addiction to certain substances.

Jan 2022
china
Yes, you are right but this is the behaviour of most chinese. They have obsessive behaviours since here it is very common that a man has 1 wife but several hidden GFs. Because of this fact, many of them check frequently the BF phone.
Another interesting fact that i found in China culture after 5 years living here is that most of them get the bank card of BF in order to control them and he does not have money to spend for outsider GF.
What is your suggestion?
Breakup? need to control my emotion?
Sounds like you are dealing with the daughter of a Chinese mobster...

I had a flatmate who was a mobster and so I do recognise them, she might have some problem with addiction to certain substances.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Yes, you are right but this is the behaviour of most chinese. They have obsessive behaviours since here it is very common that a man has 1 wife but several hidden GFs. Because of this fact, many of them check frequently the BF phone.
Another interesting fact that i found in China culture after 5 years living here is that most of them get the bank card of BF in order to control them and he does not have money to spend for outsider GF.
What is your suggestion?
Breakup? need to control my emotion?
Well, Idk I don't date mobsters since I am not autistic, but if I did, I'd probably take the first flight back home via the embassy, fake I am quarantined for 14 days from the covid, and get a lawyer once I get home, I guess? What I wouldn't do is troll online and involve others into my stupid/dangerous decisions. Why you are even posting on here?