What should I do as a victim of organised crime?

Jul 2021
London
So I am receiving threats, but my mother is scared so she is making false allegations against me too on the phone and I had to tell her to stop stalking me too.

I am aware my mother is histrionic-autistic but I had to tell her that if she stalks me too I will have to report her for the corporal punishment as a child (classifying it childhood abuse) I experienced by her, so to behave appropriately as it's just a bit dumb and dangerous behaviour sometimes. In the past my dad sent me an incriminating text as a result when I was being stalked and nearly raped and killed because he was scared for himself and the psychopath criminal got away with it, I was punished instead. I do not understand why she is so afraid and she doesn't understand, it is also her fault that I was victimised. I can't believe a parent would kill me to save herself. Anyway, I feel like it's unfair that she is acting this way. She is very fake otherwise, but I believe she is so weak because she doesn't know the laws either, but I do know them, so I think it's really stupid to act in this manner, I understand is not my responsibility, but I am going to claim she is insane. I mean if I had real parents, noone would even dare targeting me like that to begin with I suppose. You never see them targeting those with parents on their backs, they always target those that have mentally ill parents or something, but really stupid, thankfully being in the legal field I know many lawyers now and so I created my own support network but still they are dumb and act dangerously, they are going to get me killed with their stupidity, and that is why I said I am going to report them if they contact me again. I must behave in this way, because they are really causing me losses, and in all honesty it is really stalking to do something like that, when there is enough evidence to nail his ass, I don't understand why she is weak morally and mentally and intellectually too. It doesn't get to me, but yes, it is a bit embarrassing to have a retarded parent I guess.

I have two doctorates and I guess now everyone will know that I achieved everything in a state of perpetual abuse, by anybody, regardless the State is not protecting me at all as it's not my fault I was born. And if they didn't want me they could have aborted me, so why the hell giving me a life to then take it away from me, it's just dumb and it's their fault, not mine. I am now born and have to live my life and nobody can violate my rights, not even my parent.

Unfortunately I had to create these excessive boundaries, as otherwise THEY put my life and that of others in danger, aside of their own. Some people are so dumb gosh. I am ashamed they are my parents, but anyway, they just love to be a part of mobs, so I am going to say "mobsters leave them alone, they love you and would kill me in your place. I am suing your ass anyway, not them, they would kiss it if they could and be your beautiful slaves." Really I have lost a few feelings towards my parents, as they really are not my parents. I feel like I was adopted or something as how can you have immoral parents and be morally aware yourself? There's clearly something wrong.

Last edited:
Jul 2021
London
Anyway, sorted it with the law, but I mean, she made me upset in the beginning, now she is ok, but it is embarrassing she says these things on the phone as if I have done something instead of being a mother and protecting me from harm. I mean even criminals and psychopaths have protective parents who would kill anybody to save their children, my parents would kill me to save criminals-psychopaths, how dumm really. Not anymore, but it's stressful and exhausting at least. I am ok now, but yes, you have to check on everyone so that they don't screw your life already. My parents were always like this, because autistic so they'd side the bully criminal instead of me and I am used to it, but I do find this is the inappropriate moment prior to the trial, so I had to sort it out.

Last edited: