what is reality?

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
I actually don't think we did deviate. Maybe a little, but we are still defining what reality or potential reality is?

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Earl,
Lets talk,you name it I love theology along with philosophy and psychology plus theosophy. Jump in anywhere. Your friend Paul

Sep 2012
Rochester, New York
Reality is all things that walk upright like God says. There really is no need to think of anything else.

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
[quote author=Lieutenant link=topic=517.msg22975#msg22975 date=1358193739]
Reality is all things that walk upright like God says. There really is no need to think of anything else.
[/quote]

Ahhh! God said this? Where exactly did God say this?

Aug 2012
Hello

Reality? To me and since as far as I know in my thinking I am right Real, is what you believe.. At that moment in time. Real can change, or not, that is what I believe.

Thanks

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
The difference is between preceived reality and true reality. If we believe something that is in error? Is that reality? The fact we believe it is real, but the information is wrong so it isn't real.
What you know?
What you think you know?
What you don't know?
What you can't know?
This is reality. It all depends on perspective and standard of measurement.

Sep 2012
Rochester, New York
God say's do good and tell no one of it.
That's about all anyone that knows anything will tell you about what reality is.

Sep 2011
Wisc
[quote author=SWM link=topic=517.msg1925#msg1925 date=1224784765]
what is reality?

i have some complex thoughts around reality. not so much what reality is but how it is.
[/quote]

Reality is existence. The totality of existence is reality. The question "how" is, well, impossible to answer, at least, it is for me, at this point in time. :p
It's the question of how existence is possible. I think it's a wonderful question to keep in one's mind all the time, due to the benefits it brings in orientating our lives and the sense of purpose that we carry with us.

We know reality through interacting with reality, even as we are reality ourselves.