what is reality?

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
"If energy can be created using atoms and protons then atoms and protons are energy."
Paul atoms and protons are formed matter. It would be bertter to call things visible and invisible, but matter is just energy in a compressed state so we preceive it as solid or dense. It is all about electrical charge as well. Our bodies have an electrical charge that holds our atoms together to an extent or an attractive force. Something we think is solid has a repelling force. That is why we think it has mass. It repels the atoms in our body. Just like 2 magnets either attracting or repeling it is the same principle. Energy or matter cannot be created. They exist forever. The same energy that is around now? Is the same energy that has always been around. Energy is never lost. Just changed from one form to another. Ions can be manipulated. We don't generate energy or electricity. We accumulate the ions and use them to do work.
What form of energy is God? The other aspect to this would be diminsional and spiritual. Different things exist in different states and places. God is in a perfect state. What a perfect state is is debatable? Becaise we are imperfect it separetes us from the God state. If we look? We can catch glimpses of what God is. Love, compassion, mercy, these are glimpses of the God state. In different accounts God is shown to be judgemental or even destructive. The Revelation is filled with God sending angels to destroy the earth. How can a loving and commpassionate God do such things? I don't know. When I first read the Bible I was confused by this. I realize now God is God and I cannot judge what God does.
As far as this innate knowledge or wisdom. It actually is called innate intellegence in the cyropractic feild. It is ststed we have an innate ability to know everything or to be in perfect health if our being is in perfect balance? I would say that is true to an extent. Everything occilates at a specific frequency. If we could reach a ideal or perfect frequency? This would be possible. The problem is? Can we reach this perfect frequency in an imperfect world? Many have tried, but I don't know of anyone who did it. With the exception of Jesus the Christ. ( That is the correct title. His last name wasn't Christ it is a title like the Messiah).
Our perception of our reality depends on our perspective as Pert points out. We can actually believe whatever we want. I could believe I was Batman if I want?
This world being in an imperfect state is chaotic. Why God allows this to continue is also a question I have wondered about for a long time. It depends on perspective as well. We exist in a limited state trapped moment by moment. God exists in an infinite state. With no time or space. I AM. Not I will be or I was. I personally think the reason ours lives are so short is partly Gods mercy. I do not like this plane of existance. I am not going to do anything to speed up my exit, but I look forward to the next one.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Earl,
Excellent answer as always. God can get angry and he did several times. Even Jesus the Christ did at the temple. Their angry is justified. Sometimes I wonder about ours. I to do not like being here are even being human. I see and sense bad times ahead what plans we play in it I don't know. I am ready to go...now. But maybe there are lesions to learn yet so I'll wait as well.

All I know I was touched by God and I yearn for the feeling again. Belated Happy new year. Your friend Paul

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
Who can understand the mind of God?
Excellent video by the way SWM. I found it very informitive. The forces of good and evil are at war in the universe. Just like in a video game, but this one is real. We are being lied to. People don't realize that there devices will soon be controlling them. Your I phone or whatever will be controlling you. Telling you what to do and when to do it. It will even be monitoring you for thought crime. For having wrong thoughts. If you don't except it? You won't be able to buy or sell. You potentially will be imprisoned or killed. Mark of the Beast is already here. 2013 should be interesting. The December 21 2012 date wasn't the end? It was the beginning of a new cycle. People thought that at the stroke of midnight the world was supposed to end? No it was the begining of the destruction. Humans have a choice. We can make a better world. We have always had that choice, but we choose selfishness and destruction instead.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Earl,
"People don't realize that there devices will soon be controlling them. Your I phone or whatever will be controlling you. Telling you what to do and when to do it. It will even be monitoring you for thought crime. For having wrong thoughts. If you don't except it? You won't be able to buy or sell. You potentially will be imprisoned or killed. Mark of the Beast is already here. 2013 should be interesting".

Earl,
Could you elaborate of these devices that control us? Our emotions control us if we let them. Can these devices control our emotions are subliminal and does that work? Revelations states the mark of the beast will be engraved on our forehead or hand suggests tattoo of some sort or embedded chip which they now have. But this is suppose to happen after the rapture. And the third temple has not been built yet but the blueprints are being studied. Thoughts? Paul

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
People are using smart phones and other devices thinking they are supposed to make their lives easier? It is a trick. Once they become dependant on them? Once their whole life is inside the device? The device will control every aspect of their lives and will tell them what to do and were to go. It will become their master. The phone or device will be connected to a micro chip. It will interphase with a main computer system and monitor everything they do and what they own. If you stael anything or is you want to sell something prohibited? The device will know. This is one of the miracles the beast is allowed to preform. It will stop crime, but at what cost.

All the materials to reconstruct the Temple are already stored in warehouses in Isreal. If access to the sight could be secured? It would take between a month and 6 months to reconstruct the Temple. There is a lot of speculation on if these are the end times? I have seen a number of predictions about the rapture and other events and they didn't come to pass, but the word says in the last days false prophets will go out and say look he is here or there. Don't go there or believe them because the Son Of Man comes in a way you can not know. I can tell you something is coming. Even history shows that at certain times large events occur. Wars and famines all happen at set periods of time and we are due for some major event. This world is a bad dream. I /we will wake up and realize that at sometime. The question is were will we wake up? In Heaven or Hell? Peace and good fortune be yours. This the kind of discussion I missed having when we kept getting interupted or the topic would be highjacked.

Mar 2010
PA, USA
Motion harnessed in any way.

[quote author=S. Earl Martin link=topic=517.msg22911#msg22911 date=1357151377]
People are using smart phones and other devices thinking they are supposed to make their lives easier? It is a trick. Once they become dependant on them? Once their whole life is inside the device? The device will control every aspect of their lives and will tell them what to do and were to go. It will become their master.[/quote]
Dude, I spent New Years Eve with a good friend of mine. He was doing his budget, but could not add 280 + 140 in his head, he had to rely on his smart phone. His spelling is atrocious as well. This guy is smart, but he is relying more and more on his phone and tablet to do his thinking for him. I think that if you can use technology toward the end of being faster and more efficient, then that is a good thing. However, if you are solely relying on technology to do your thinking for you then that is going to end in disaster.

Nov 2008
U.S.A.
Exactly my point Pert. I spent most of my life avoiding technology were ever possible. It took along time before I decided to get a computer. I am still cafeful how I let technology control my life. Were as the norm is to become more dependant on technology? I have decided to become less. I still use my computer to communicate and try and interact with like minded people. If the UN resolution passes regulating the internet? It will no longer be a source of truth. It will be controlled by the powers that be. Just like the mainstream media. Another talking head telling us what to think and what to believe?

Mar 2010
PA, USA
[quote author=S. Earl Martin link=topic=517.msg22914#msg22914 date=1357155148]
Exactly my point Pert. I spent most of my life avoiding technology were ever possible. It took along time before I decided to get a computer. I am still cafeful how I let technology control my life. Were as the norm is to become more dependant on technology? I have decided to become less. I still use my computer to communicate and try and interact with like minded people. If the UN resolution passes regulating the internet? It will no longer be a source of truth. It will be controlled by the powers that be. Just like the mainstream media. Another talking head telling us what to think and what to believe? [/quote]
I'm with ya bro. I have a desktop computer and an acoustic guitar. ;)

Mar 2010
PA, USA
[quote author=S. Earl Martin link=topic=517.msg22919#msg22919 date=1357159214]
Does a bong count? LOL! :) [/quote]
I've got a corn cob pipe. :p

I apologize to SWM and others for deviating from the topic:
What is reality?