What is personality?

Sep 2012
Here, Now
I'm currently studying a couple of personality typologies so ....

What is personality?

Jan 2020
India
All the features both apparent and the job apparent ones that we own make us. And together we all are an individually separate and unique blend of qualities that make us and that defines our personality.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
US
The personality according to the enneagram is different parts of the brain which people prefer.

The enneagram describes intuitive, emotional, and thoughtful personalities, which just so happen to be the three teirs of brain structure.

All people have access to all personalities unlike enneagram teachings. It is only a matter of what part of the brain makes you comfortable and what function you must fulfill that determines what your personality actually is. Peoples personalities change frequently, and often times with different people or when they are alone.

The lack of the ability to change your personality is a dysfunction, prohibiting you from getting certain tasks achieved, but it is widely accepted because personalities have not been linked to specific parts of the brain by collegiate professionals.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk