What is it like to have a family?

Oct 2021
Belgium
Everything is in the title.

some explanations about my question...

I am a 32 years old man. i have no family left, i never had a romantic relationship and i have no children. I only have some interactions with people in my bowing club, but in fact, i am completely alone. So, i wanted to know,

What is it like to have a family? to have your kid in your arms? to be with people you love at christmas? I never experienced all of that stuff, and i dont want to ask to people irl how they feel about it.

Thank you for your answers, im really curious about it.

Reactions: Nope and FROID
Sep 2021
France
Everything is in the title.

some explanations about my question...

I am a 32 years old man. i have no family left, i never had a romantic relationship and i have no children. I only have some interactions with people in my bowing club, but in fact, i am completely alone. So, i wanted to know,

What is it like to have a family? to have your kid in your arms? to be with people you love at christmas? I never experienced all of that stuff, and i dont want to ask to people irl how they feel about it.

Thank you for your answers, im really curious about it.
I'am in the same situation as you and i'am also asking myself the same question.

I think that the personal experiance of peoples who have families may be very different.
However i think that the great advantage of having a familly, is that you get a reason to go from bed each day, that you experiance "meaning".

Reactions: Nope