What gives "women" the right to be violent against other women and to protect the men or women that are violent to other women

Jul 2021
London
And the victims of abuse have to pretend it is all ok, but it's not ok. I honestly don't even believe people like me exist. I think all the people are crazy like that. They promise they get better every time, but they don't try to get better at all. Psychopaths protect each other all the time.

Last edited:
Nov 2021
Location Land
And the victims of abuse have to pretend it is all ok, but it's not ok. I honestly don't even believe people like me exist. I think all the people are crazy like that. They promise they get better every time, but they don't try to get better at all. Psychopaths protect each other all the time.
You admitted that you think child abuse is a good cure for children who lack empathy XD Kys retard.

Aug 2021
Austin, TX
Many times the spouse or significant other of abusive spouses are afraid to report or take action against their abuser. The abuser may threaten their life, or the life of their family, or otherwise convince the abused person that they will pay consequences if the abuse is reported or even discussed. Also, many times the abuser will convince the abused person the abuse is their fault, as in "if you did not push my buttons i would not hit you".

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Many times the spouse or significant other of abusive spouses are afraid to report or take action against their abuser. The abuser may threaten their life, or the life of their family, or otherwise convince the abused person that they will pay consequences if the abuse is reported or even discussed. Also, many times the abuser will convince the abused person the abuse is their fault, as in "if you did not push my buttons i would not hit you".
True, in domestic assault it is the exact same, although that qualifies as cyberstalking, I think since this year, domestic violence also qualifies as stalking as stalking is a crime of organised criminals, it isn't an isolated incident, it is just what replaced what once upon a time used to be crime, but I know in some areas there's still organised crime, such as white collar crime, like it used to be in other places, and that is another form carried out by people working in the police, or the legal system, so it is another form of that, but yes, although in common law systems governors eventually must do something about it, as you have both federal and state laws, in those systems, named mixed law systems nothing is done, and it is just dangerous to go there, to begin with, an example is the abduction of researchers nowadays by organised criminals in mixed law countries, but yes, I think removing the guns from some of the market would help. I.e. don't have the small enterpreneurs sell them, at least, but have the one single firm that is State-mediated, so you can tell where it comes from, at least. I think it should be a bit like the pharmaceutical market, you don't just give out the drugs without any checks, you control, or imagine regulations on poisons, the same should apply to the guns.