Views on abortion

Jul 2021
London
So after what is happening these days, I never had a strong opinion on abortion, but I think in cases of rape and incest I would allow someone to abort as it's immoral. And laws must be moral.

Sep 2021
Scotland
So after what is happening these days, I never had a strong opinion on abortion, but I think in cases of rape and incest I would allow someone to abort as it's immoral. And laws must be moral.
I think you have to be careful here and have a bit or retrospect. To expect a woman's autonomy to be violated and carry to term against her will is barbaric, and to only allow for full automation of her own body only if that body has been violated by another person is disturbing logic. I think perhaps do a bit of research into the process of cells, to fetus, to child. Cells are cells, we can create sperm cells from bone marrow, and we grow organs and tissue everyday in labs with fetal cells. This saves countless lives.

Women are human beings, not walking incubators. Let's even say it's a fetus, so this fetus has more rights than someone already full breathing in this world? Does it make sense? It does not. To expect a womans body to rip, bleed, change and her life to change for the rest of her days because people believe that in outdated science and radical beliefs about the entitlement of a womans body is, like I said, barbaric.

Regards.

Jul 2021
London
Yes, I'd like to receive an intelligent comment, not anti-social, as I don't like antisocial people like yourself, sorry. But you are welcome to ask psychologists about your issues, I am sure they will look into them. I don't recommend you writing on my questions as I only like intelligent answers, thank you. :)