Thoughts promote belief and false belief.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
[size=10pt][/size] Thoughts promote beliefs and false beliefs. We since birth have been bombarded with words. Those words are stored in a memory module somewhere in the brain for later recall.We see we believe we hear sometime we belief and sometime we don't want to hear it. It would seem the more the words are emotionally driven that's when we choose to believe (a or b).

I think we also are programmed on our words be they good or bad. "I feel horrible, I am no good, I hate you" etc. Could negative words program us to be that way and behave that way I am beginning to think so. I am aware of thinking, but spoken words also play a role in our emotional behavior.As is our memories. "It's a horrible and gloomy day" that seems like a negative believed statement believed and we react to it by our believed emotions.

Our emotional good or bad thoughts program us because we believe them. Thoughts pljames

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Please explain to me why negative thoughts can cause us to create a illusionary thought we do not want to believe. Is it our human nature? What makes us not to believe a truth in the first place? Paul