The pandemic panic and anxiety

Jan 2020
India
I've come across a few aspects which adds to the anxiety, panic and stress. Precautions and precautionary measures are undeniable and are of utmost importance, but you need cottage to sustain and retain the motivation and hence the energy to do so.

The necessity for awareness remains undeniable but not all know the art of converting the measures with a boost of make and trying not to drain the energy by creating panic.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
US
Anxiety is inevitable. It is the least of our worries. I'm happy that were all going through the same thing for once and it's nobody's fault. This is era-changing. And it's reshaping who I am. Honestly if this didn't happen I would still be struggling with conflict and bouncing off every negative thought I ever had since birth.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: amueed
Jan 2020
India
Right, this should give rise to a sense of human brotherhood. For once we all are on the same side irrespective of anything else.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
US
A lot of things I used to adamantly worry about have disappeared.

I don't care who becomes president next. I dont care if China takes over. I dont care if there's an abundance of romance. I dont care if the family model gets lost. I dont care of churches never reopen. I don't care if we all become Muslim. I don't really care if I never get married or have children.

Things are totally different right now and I honestly hope things don't return to the way they were.

My parents are nice and more loving to me. I'm nicer and more loving to other people. I appreciate little things.

The last thing that ever bothered me was penis size supremacy, and I'm not worried about that right now either.

I'm still smoking and I'm not hearing voices right now but yesterday I was hearing them pretty bad.

I'm more worried about controlling myself than anything else.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Reactions: amueed