The "Coming of Insights" proves what ?

Feb 2011
USA
'Thoughts come to mind'. - insights come "out of the blue". We infer 'innate wisdom' as the 'blue'.
Trust and Believe Innate Wisdom exists;- insights are your proof.

Even though we can't detect 'innate wisdom' per se; receiving insights is our proof of 'its' existence.

The only proof of "Evolution" is its effects.
Innate Wisdom and Evolution might just be the same process. Be 'open' to receive insights.
( How empowering is that ? Do you rely solely on your 'limited repertoire of knowledge' ? )

'Innate Wisdom" is the human version of "Communal Mind" an analogy is schools of fish, flocks of birds, swarms of bees, of course humans don't do that physically, but it makes my point.
What blocks you from 'communal mind/innate wisdom'? Conditioning/ programing.

Feb 2011
USA
The word "belief" is a noun, a thought already believed.
The word "believing" is a verb, indicating the process of 'believing'.
What happens to thoughts NOT believed? Do you remember any thoughts that were not believed? Believed thoughts go into memory; thoughts not believed are like clouds, they move on and disappear.
'Thoughts' not believed do not/can not cause emotions or stress, or mistakes.
Not all clouds produce rain; not all thoughts are believed either.
"Not all clouds produce rain; not all thoughts are believed either." I 'like' that, it did not come from memory, because I never thought that before, it comes from 'innate wisdom', creativity.

Mar 2010
PA, USA
[quote author=sakoz link=topic=2886.msg20848#msg20848 date=1342740276]
Believed thoughts go into memory; thoughts not believed are like clouds, they move on and disappear.
[/quote]
This is a very poignant statement. It reminds me of the words of Liber Legis (which I quote all of the time):

Remember all ye that existence is pure joy; that all the sorrows are but as shadows; they pass & are done; but there is that which remains.
- AL II:9

Feb 2011
USA
I 'lean" toward the therapeutic aspect of spirituality.

"Subliminal Believing" recognition is as important to laymen as "Invisible, Submicroscopic Level" recognition is to physicists.
"Using' the products/effects of subliminal believing PREVENTS you from recognizing their origin, that is, your 'doing the making and using'.
What a 'bind'; "Self-Enslavement Unrecognized". It's like the 'Finger Trap'; the more you try getting free, the more trapped you get.
When we recognize subliminal believing is about to occur, we can intervene. When we recognize a bowel movement is about to occur, we intervene.