Straw man argument

Jul 2020
Niceville, FL
One of the complaints about the Republican party I remember reading in the New Republic is there tendency towards straw man arguments. They mischaracterize their opponents position, and then argue against the mischaracterization. I remember psychological parlance for this from preschool, holding people to a discombobulation of original intent. It is the 16th form of deception.

Mar 2020
US
I'm sorry if I said something political on this forum.

All politics is a facade. If you don't demonize your opponent you lose the election. According to Republicans Democrats are Disney junkies. Loose genitals and anuses. Don't get married. Don't respect bosses. Try to tear down the economy. Think the government is loaded with cash. Hate discipline and pressure. Hate machines that keep the world afloat.

If this is straw man let me know. This is what Republicans vote against.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
US
If you dont like the Republican Democrat civil war shit. Shoot straight for the plutonians. Where ignorant voters worship candidates. Candidates worship plutonians. Plutonians are master business negotiators and strategists that control the system, not the government itself. Named after Pluto the Roman God if the underworld. They are the "Darth vaders" of the world. Willingly taking on all the responsibility for mega millions upsets while politicians take the blame. The plutonian world is very dangerous except for the laws and enforcement of the government. And of course their leigons of lawyers. The plutonians are worthless without the ignorance of the every day citizen. Deliberately cranking out dumbing media and art. Republicans tend to acknowledge and defend the plutonians more than the Democrats who are completely blind to their existence. The point is that if you can make one plutonian respect you enough by proving your intelligent value. He will put you in his good will and you can live the rest of your life as a happy minion with small dangerous competitive opportunities. The way to work the plutonian system is to not be a threat to anyone, follow the law, and be ferverently loyal to authority. As well as keep impressing people. It's a intellectocracy/meritocracy/ trade secret keeping system.

Mar 2020
US
The only way to take out a plutonian is to overwhelm him with satisfaction until he feels his life is complete. Plutonians value completion. They don't really have a reason to live. They're good at everything. And nothing is a challenge except finding people who satisfy them. They often disguise themselves as inconspicuous idiots so you never know who's a plutonian. They use code words or phrases based on their life experiences and concerns. The first plutonian I met was concerned about suicide. He didn't really want to commit suicide he was just looking for answers so he pretended to be suicidal just to see how I would deal with it. Some plutonians pretend to be schitzophrenic or some other form of mental illness or social injustice which they want you to think about. Be careful entering a plutonian system because it's very wearing on the nerves and might actually cause you to become the problem that they project. If you enter a plutonians domain you have to be prepared to lose the meaning of life. It is a proof that life is meaningless and there's nothing else to do with it. That's how plutonians feel. Much like Darth Vader. He had a family. He lost his wife and the only thing that could save him was his son willing to die for him. He made a split second heartfelt decision in the end to swap deaths with his son because he loved him so much. Whereas liberals value free love plutonians value love that costs your entire life. Because there's nothing else to value with life's energy. Plutonians look for a reason to love. Nothing else matter to them. Or they continue to destroy the world out.of depression and despair. That's what George Lucas was originally trying to illustrate. The force bullshit and rebellion was just filler and distraction because the original message was really just a few sentences long that no one would listen to. In Hollywood the plutonians are often the badguys because in real life plutonians don't mind being the badguys. It's a mechanism for badguy salvation based on Christian philosophy.

Mar 2020
US
I'm not voting because Democrats threatened civil war and I'm not having American blood on my hands. I think no one should vote.

Mar 2020
US
I'm a magi. We're financially worthless. In movies were usually the impoverished reclusive mentor that has nothing to live for and needs to be sought out. We never get a passion. In the gospels we were the ones who taught Jesus. Jesus was magi level before his baptism. Magis are monks. We can't do anything but answer questions. Because we have no passion were worthless for anything else. We don't stir up anyone, we shut them down with information. If someone stirs you up their plutonian or lesser.

I would give anything to return to laborer. But I would literally have to lose a part of my brain. What we know is too much for the world to function with. There's only two things above us and they cannot be negotiated with. You don't even want to reach our level or higher.

Right now we've got: elementarists, laborers, businessmen, politicians, and plutonians. Magis and above are unlivable. Be happy the way you are. Enjoy ups and downs. Feelings are chemicals. Don't feel insufficient.

Mar 2020
US
The system was invented by Nimrod. It's never been different.

Mar 2020
US
It was described thoroughly by John the Devine. The United States founding fathers designed it according to the ancient scripts. Everything is as it should be. There's no reason to ever change it. Assume any of the lower 5 positions to have a fulfilling life. Know that the design will always stand. Instead of building a tower were actually in space. And we'll keep going till we find heaven. Or as I personally believe. I'll just shortcut to it when I die.

Mar 2020
US
Nimrod might have done a lot of things wrong, but apparently he wasn't even bowing to a false god.