Stalked by a woman Idk and her colleague a male

Jul 2021
London
The woman is an Irish and the man is a German. I had never spoken with them before. What do you think about this? Idk whom to tell as my parents use things against me, and other people do the same too. I reported to the police but they didn't take it seriously and believed them instead. They have been stalking and mobbing by spreading in universities rumours about me so that I don't get published nor hired and sometimes it comes back to me and then I know they are doing this, but how would you go about it? I understand it is illegal but people commit crimes all the time now and they have some form of protection, they are called organised criminals, and the last time I said something I got assaulted and nearly raped, as well as injured. My parents want me to let go, but they also want me dead, so I am not going to listen to their advice. I understand the lawyer is the only venue, but how come I had these encounters with psychopaths when I was abroad? I mean, the therapist said I am hsp but she also said I might attract psychopaths a lot, and there was a period in which I didn't, so I am confused about why now I am, and yes, it is when my parents get involved in my business as they seem to find psychopaths "nice people", and they refer as everyone as to "nice people", even the worst criminal on earth, but I thought it was a social issue, however since they hate we children, it seems it is more a schizophrenic issue, and so are my parents both paranoid schizophrenic or are they pretending it or how it works? Anyway, I avoid them now, but their actions are really sad.

Last edited:
Jul 2021
London
Ah the main issue is they did commit crimes against me and they also plagiarised my copyrighted work, even though they deny it against all evidence. But the question I have is "why they plagiarise me?" and not everyone else, and I don't understand this profound hatred, but all the lawyers believed it was racial in nature. I think the main point is maybe I am the only person who had vulnerable parents who refuse-d to protect me maybe and so they think because I had a hard life they are going to get away with it, and that I can end up in the streets, and whatever, but Idk why would anyone want you to end up in the streets that you don't know of, if they have so much money and get the job and steal your work and other people's. What do they want from my life? I read stalkers don't have any reason, they just are psychopaths who want to make others believe you somehow wronged them, that you have not, but they can't stalk you like that as it's a crime too, so Idk but I decided to go the legal route although I have so many things to think of, as these organised criminals are groups of people, and they are not one person, but they harass you on all fronts.

Last edited: