Spinal Chord

Mar 2020
US
Has anyone done research on the spinal chord's role in psychology?

I believe the spinal chord to be an important part of the subconscious.

It also attaches the limbs and genitals, and other organs including the heart.

I'm sure that the spinal chord plays a critical role in psychology.

I was considering my spinal chord when I was struggling with a dichotomy of intellect versus arousal. I realized that my lower spinal chord was sending intense pulses upward as soon as I replaced smoking with vaping a little bit.

I understand that smoking was blocking my spinal chord impulses as earlier I discovered that smoking was causing a "stone" in my testicle which I had to pass earlier.

It wasn't until recently that I realized that I had a narrow tense lower spinal chord, and I started to swing my hips when I walked to practice giving it movement. This made me feel better all around.

After that I received a phone call from an old friend who knew me very well and when I hinted that I hadn't been cleaning my place, she rebuked me for being dirty.

I thought about it in relation to my body and realized that my arms have barely had exercise. This might have been related to the fact that I had just started to pay attention to my spinal chord. I knew that if I could exercise my arms, using them to do things such as cleaning my room might happen automatically.

I would love to hear any ideas or possible actual research on the spinal chord and it's effects on psychology/behavior.

My mother had claimed for years that she had vertabrae pinching her spinal chord. She recently had a cat scan of her spinal chord to reveal that there was absolutely nothing unusual about it except that she had a genetic anomaly that two of her lower vertabrae had been fused together genetically. This might explain hers and my inability to dance, and our discomfort around "party" activity. With her lead, we used to all as a family become very devout spiritually and conservative politically, and we used to view "party" culture as "wicked" and it looked to us like the world was turing into a Sodom/Babylon.

It wasn't until a year after I got a place for myself, and studied the structure of the brain, brain chemistry, personalities, psychology, and self help, that I found that our family anomoly might be responsible for our ideologies, which had no possible place in the world in any existing sect.

I would like to explain this to my mother so that she understands that we are genetically unique and that she can understand that this isn't the apocalypse, but my father should be the one to do it, so I'll have to tell my father to tell her in their own language.

It would help a great deal if I could back this by actual research or even casual ideas from someone else about how the spinal chord is responsible for psychological phenomenon.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
US
I basically just hulad without a hoop for three hours getting gradually more flexible at a curve rate. My upper back then absorbed all the tightness and I cracked it several times.

An impulse shot directly up into my cranium and wiped everything. You could call that having your mind blown I suppose.

I can barely write this.

It seems like a stiff spine induces thoughtful ideologies and deep thinking, while a flexible spine induces a sort of mental retardation, but a physical bonus.

I realize that my mom is entitled to whatever she wants, and I will not suggest to her that she tries to hula her way out of it. I could tell my dad both sides of the story and let him control. My dad is renown for stiff spine as well. It may be inhibiting him from getting a job on the way it affects his interview personality. I don't really know his view point on this he's very quiet.

Mar 2020
US
2 hours later. Can't think.

I dont recommend this experiment.