So, What type of neg effect could excesive punisment using "Writing Lines" could do?

Nov 2021
Usa
I ask myself every day when i lost it.
When i finaly gave up.

The answer is pretty obvious.
I was always grounded.
Always for stupid stuff, forget what rules needed to be fallowed.

Point being, throughout many years one of the many things i was forced to invest my time in was "Writing Lines", or
(the act of writing scripted sentences, numbered down sheets of paper, until the given amount of hand printed copies are produced).
Except these most of the time were not one liners, they were sometimes a fifth the page, and of which probably totaled around maybe more then a vew dozen thousand "Sentences" hand copied by me.
Not mensioning my step brothers.

Jul 2021
London
I ask myself every day when i lost it.
When i finaly gave up.

The answer is pretty obvious.
I was always grounded.
Always for stupid stuff, forget what rules needed to be fallowed.

Point being, throughout many years one of the many things i was forced to invest my time in was "Writing Lines", or
(the act of writing scripted sentences, numbered down sheets of paper, until the given amount of hand printed copies are produced).
Except these most of the time were not one liners, they were sometimes a fifth the page, and of which probably totaled around maybe more then a vew dozen thousand "Sentences" hand copied by me.
Not mensioning my step brothers.
Yes, we'd get that in school too, but I never managed to get those, thankfully, unless it was a whole classroom thing, whereby the teacher was angry at everyone, lol. For me that was actually reward and a good punishment since I loved writing. Yeah, I wish I was only grounded back then at home instead hahahahahaha.

I guess that makes you want to break the rules now? Generally rules to follow are good, but personally, people who break them do creep me out, I can't lie. And I know some people invalidate me when I get that gut feeling, but I have never been wrong so far. I don't mean to discourage anybody though, however, some people really do cause trouble, and perhaps if they don't is also thanks to my criticism sometimes, as it does feel that way on occasion, even though others reap the rewards, instead of me. I just get the hatred, but I do expect everyone to be responsible. I'm sorry you lost it btw, I lose health instead which is hard to say which one is worse too, but we are all on the same boat.

Last edited:
Nov 2021
Usa
Yes, we'd get that in school too, but I never managed to get those, thankfully, unless it was a whole classroom thing, whereby the teacher was angry at everyone, lol. For me that was actually reward and a good punishment since I loved writing. Yeah, I wish I was only grounded back then at home instead hahahahahaha.

I guess that makes you want to break the rules now? Generally rules to follow are good, but personally, people who break them do creep me out, I can't lie. And I know some people invalidate me when I get that gut feeling, but I have never been wrong so far. I don't mean to discourage anybody though, however, some people really do cause trouble, and perhaps if they don't is also thanks to my criticism sometimes, as it does feel that way on occasion, even though others reap the rewards, instead of me. I just get the hatred, but I do expect everyone to be responsible. I'm sorry you lost it btw, I lose health instead which is hard to say which one is worse too, but we are all on the same boat.
Yeah, i was asking about Syche, not persona.
Nobody here can tell me the person i am.

I grew up without a mom, thats what makes me not care about rules.
Im talking about what mental stress repeditly forced to write lines, many hours a day, everyday of the week, for weeks long.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Yeah, i was asking about Syche, not persona.
Nobody here can tell me the person i am.

I grew up without a mom, thats what makes me not care about rules.
Im talking about what mental stress repeditly forced to write lines, many hours a day, everyday of the week, for weeks long.
Who is Syche, and do you think you suffer from BPD?