Sexual abuse in children

Dec 2020
Germany
If a child wets their bed until they're 6, then sleeps over at an uncles place when the're 12 and wets their bed that night, but that hadn't happened since they were 6 and hasn't happened since the sleepover, could this be a sign that this uncle sexually abused that child before they were 6 years old?

Mar 2020
US
It's not proof. If she's twelve she could say something about it. If you're going to accuse a relative, you're facing divorce and lawsuits, whether it happened or not.

I hate child molestation too. But if it can't be proved, it is a real chore to hunt the truth. If you ever get it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Dec 2020
Germany
It's not proof. If she's twelve she could say something about it. If you're going to accuse a relative, you're facing divorce and lawsuits, whether it happened or not.

I hate child molestation too. But if it can't be proved, it is a real chore to hunt the truth. If you ever get it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
There was no abuse that night when she was twelve. I was wondering if the brain could remember sexual abuse from that uncle in very early childhood (that's why she probably doesn't remember anything happening) and that's why she wet her bed the night she stayed at his place? Just if there's a chance that this could have happened?