Research - interpret regression

Oct 2021
Switzerland
Hello everyone,

I live in Switzerland and am currently in the last year of a Masters in Clinical Psychology. I am currently working on a project concerning autism and therefore I must use the research as a basis for my arguments.

I found a very interesting article, but I cannot interpret the data correctly. It is about regression. Could someone help me understand these 2 tables?

thank you so much!

(the full article is available in PDF)
Capture.PNG

Attachments

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Hello everyone,

I live in Switzerland and am currently in the last year of a Masters in Clinical Psychology. I am currently working on a project concerning autism and therefore I must use the research as a basis for my arguments.

I found a very interesting article, but I cannot interpret the data correctly. It is about regression. Could someone help me understand these 2 tables?

thank you so much!

(the full article is available in PDF)
View attachment 54
It's just showing you a range of methods and the impact those methods had, whereby statistics was used leading to those results. Generally you read regressions in charts, so it might get clearer for you to understand if there was an actual change, although some people are comfortable with the numbers too. Not knowing what you want to know in detail, makes it harder for me to explain, and btw it is free. :)

Last edited: