PLEASE HELP! A LITTLE WORD IS A BIG HELP...IM HAVING TROUBLE!

Oct 2009
you have a problem. that can be cured but you have to give the right information about you and your family. i think you have an isolated life which leads you to this stage but it is better to be late than never so immedietly contact a professional i can suggest you a one email your all biography to anilsagar74@yahoo.com

nel

Sep 2009
Hi Wildchild,
It sounds to me that the feelings and thoughts that you are having at this present time are consuming your life to the point where your confining yourself to your room. What you did in the past seems to be haunting you to the extent that you are having dreams and sleepless nites. Do you find that your thoughts are constantly consumed of killing or do they float in and out of your mind? The worry is that the more you give attention to thoughts in your head the more of a risk that these thoughts may turn into obsessions and complusions wherein the danger lies. The fact your seeking help on this website indicates that you are aware of the consequences of acting on your thoughts and the devastation it would cause to lives especially and more importantly your own. i would suggest and recommend that you seek professional help whilst your still in control of your thoughts. There is nothin to be ashamed of in having those thoughts as we all have thoughts and feelngs of wanting to do things that are morally wrong but we do not act on them, instinctively we know it would be wrong to ever act on those thoughts but they may be lots of different reasons why these thoughts are so present in your mind right now and so by seeking the right professional help you can deal with it now rather than leave it too late. I wish you all the best and god bless you!!

Oct 2009
In your case, talking in person to a professional counselor will be much more helpful than any help anyone on the internet could give you. Just make sure that you tell him everything honestly.

Feb 2010
I would definitely advise you to seek professional help. Any person might feel anxiety before they do, but let me tell you something. There is NOTHING you can tell a psychologist that will shock them or that they have not dealt with before. YOu are not the first person to have these feelings, and even though I do agree that it is important for you to seek help...it did not shock me at all reading your forum. What I mean is, with a psychology and criminal justice degree as I am continuing my education, I have heard similar stories. I praise anyone who is man enough to say, look, Im feeling this way and I need help. It might be hard and even to some it might bring feelings of anxiety or embarrassment, but in the end, you are doing YOURSELF a favor by BETTERING your life. I will give you an example of what this might lead for your future. First of all, I do not know if you are married or in a relationship, but your actions can spread across the board. What I mean is, even though you might not kill every person like you do cats, you must think about situations like being in a relationship and what can happen if you get in a really big argument with your girlfriend/wife. It looks like you might have some anger issues and not having much remorse after killing those animals can cause reason for worry. You definitely need to speak with someone, especially because it seems that it is escalating as you get older. I PROMISE you that it would not shock a psychologist to hear this because you are not the first to feel like this. I do not want to say much more because it would be unfair for me to try to conclude anything being that I am not yet a licensed psychologist and that a person would need to speak to you more in depth to conclude any help...but take my advice for your health and personal sake, it is important to speak with someone. If you do not have the financial means, you may go to any spiritual counselor at any church and they will more than likely direct you to an organization. It is confidential so no one will judge you.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
wildchild,
it's called conscience guilty conscience. Get help yesterday. There is a logic explanation for every action. Believe it or not. Paul