Optimal use of brain is possible.

Feb 2011
USA
Are we accountable for 'believing'?

Is subliminal believing manageable?
Do you disown subliminal believing or do you just not acknowledge, (or even recognize) doing it?

The ability to think implies thoughts are constructed artifacts. How do some become imperatives?

Last edited:
Feb 2015
United States
Yep...like I predicted...no one cared about your personal opinion on the "optimal use"...that is why I rated down this thread, it was all bull. Like you had any clue. Glad you finally learned.

Hey, I am participating on the forum.grade.cafe now...you could joint and have everyone laugh at you there. We would be happy to have you for entertainment.

Sep 2012
Here, Now
Yep...like I predicted...no one cared about your personal opinion on the "optimal use"...that is why I rated down this thread, it was all bull. Like you had any clue. Glad you finally learned.

Hey, I am participating on the forum.grade.cafe now...you could joint and have everyone laugh at you there. We would be happy to have you for entertainment.
Whether or not anyone cares about any given idea or opinion says nothing about it's validity or usefulness. Your argument has no merit. It's actually quite lame, really. All you're doing is being pretentious and pointing to "people over there somewhere."

Well, you're also wasting our time. If you want to be a pretentious douche and laugh with your supposed superiority (but inability to back anything up with a reasoned argument) , then please do it "over there."

But, hey, if you actually want to have a real conversation with some real merit, feel free to try to make a valid point. In the meantime, bye, bye laughing boy. ;)

In summation:

Terrible. No need to continue.

Last edited:
Feb 2015
United States
Uprated! Oh no! That uprating has now made me and probably the rest of the world begin to reconsider the value of this thread to humanity. Maybe if it gets a few more upratings Sakoz will be motivated enough to create some YouTube videos or write a book on the topic of the "optimal use of the brain".

Please Sakoz, don't stop posting. Shawn2 wants you to teach her how to use her brain optimally.

Sep 2012
Here, Now
Again, no merit. I have nothing else to say to you. I'm going to let the admins handle it.

Last edited:
Sep 2012
Here, Now
Admins: From "What Makes Narcissists Tick"

"I call it the Teeter Totter Game. Raise yourself by lowering somebody else. In other words, aggrandize yourself by devaluing somebody else.
Not.

But don't try to make a narcissist understand that. he will just squint in pretending that your thinking is the fuzzy thinking.

For, nothing is absolute in a narcissist's world - everything is relative, relative to him — even Truth. So, Narcissus demeans others as much as possible, because the lower he brings them, the higher he brings himself.

Not."

Sep 2012
Here, Now
From "What Makes Narcissists Tick"

And that's why you must take possession of yourself, control of yourself, making your own choices. Never relegate that right and responsibility to anyone else. If you do, he will get control of your mind without you even realizing it. And then he will use you like a tool to hurt yourself.

11.1.3.1 Inside a Class

We see the same thing happen, though less efficiently, in an unformed collective entity like a class.

The intelligentsia is a good example. It's a fairly closed society, within which such influences can operate with little interference from the rest of society. Worse, in these circles it's fashionable to condemn, not to merely disagree or debate with logical arguments. "My Gawd! That painting is dreadful!" Which translates easily in political matters to "You are an idiot!" without ever stating how so or why. Unfortunately, you can say the sky is purple or that Albert Einstein was an idiot under those ground rules. So, happiness in the intelligentsia depends on political correctness, to avoid getting ganged-up on with such unfair attacks.

Academics are among the most forceful at enforcing groupthink. ... With such safety in overwhelming numbers, people step over the line with impunity — both with their colleagues and in the classroom. Never underestimate the power of the smirk, snort, snicker, guffaw, tch-tch, nose curl, head wag, and dirty look at anyone who doesn't sufficiently hate George W. Bush. Not to mention the patronizing "Now surely-you-must-admit." Or the social worker / school counselor look that says, "We are here to help you."

And nobody can overestimate the dreadful power of shunning.
In such an atmosphere, people just go with the flow and thinking stops. You hear nothing but slogans. The political ideology is held rather like a religion by people who can't make a valid argument to support their stand on an issue. Indeed, their opponents could do so better than they!
Result? Instead of admitting they have no facts or arguments to support some assertion, they pretend that you are too "simple" to understand and that they are being kind by not going over your head (as an adult pulls punches in a debate with a child). Hence, anyone who disagrees with them does so because he or she is stupid. End of discussion.

Feb 2015
United States
Our learned conditioning is as automatic as our natural safety alarm?

Wow, I wonder why no one has ever thought about this topic before? Only you....it is like you are a prophet. Keep preaching brother.