Aug 2020
Slovakia
So I'm just 15 years old and I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for more than 3 years. I also hear voices and i have really bad social anxiety. I used to have an ed too and then I was hospitalized at mental hospital 2 times and since then i keep having the same bad dream about going back there. Almost every night. So I just want to ask if I could have a trauma or why do i keep having those dreams. Thanks for help. Also sorry for my English I'm not a native speaker.

Mar 2020
US
I'm afraid anything I say to you will be harmful at your age so read with caution and judgement.

Young people have a lot of potential. That also means that small things can turn them the wrong way.

Because young people can be turned by smaller things than adults. It is very easy to change the whole course of your life based on one small idea.

This nightmare seems to be a very important thing to you. You haven't described it. But believe it or not it might determine the course of your life through age 30, if you cannot find its meaning and unprogram it.

It might have a great deal of importance to your subconscious mind. It might represent a problem that you are willing to dedicate the next 10 years to solve.

The sooner you solve it the better. So you can get on with your life. If you are anything like me, you will not be able to move on until it is solved.

Try to descern the symbolisms and meanings of every object and cause and effect actions in the nightmare. These meanings can be translated as easily as a language as soon as you can guess their meanings.

Try to remember the dream well enough to decipher it accurately.

The easier approach:

Your subconscious is your reptilian reflexive brain stem. These exertions from it are callings to satisfy something that has been sent up your spinal cord.

Shortcut: spinal theory: (not kidding) swing your hips to release tension in your lower back that will shoot more energy through your brainstem and wash your subconscious.

Anxiety is perfectly normal for your age it would be very unusual if you did not have anxiety at a young age with all these "genius giants" towering over you.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Aug 2020
Malaysia
So I'm just 15 years old and I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for more than 3 years. I also hear voices and i have really bad social anxiety. I used to have an ed too and then I was hospitalized at mental hospital 2 times and since then i keep having the same bad dream about going back there. Almost every night. So I just want to ask if I could have a trauma or why do i keep having those dreams. Thanks for help. Also sorry for my English I'm not a native speaker.
You must overcome your fear. Remember nothing can harm you except by the will of god. God is in control. Say that before you sleep. Trust me it helps a lot. You’re safe:)