New Sexual Identity Rationalization: Debunking Clitoris Theory, Sex Shaming, & Poor Self Image.

Apr 2021
Des Moines, Iowa
Hello everyone, I have some exciting news for the psych community after plenty of thought and going over plenty of informal animal research.

I have a new game changing model on how to interpret sexual identity philosophy that should fix a ton of mental anguish in psych community.

Breasts Are The Key To Rationalizing It All.

Here's my bombshell conclusion, GENITALS ARE JUST super duper BREASTS!

I have sorted through plenty of animal science to arrive at this and it should solve most of the sexual identity models.
I didn't start seeing it this way until I started seeing the humans through a female perspective.

Here Is My Animal Science Workflow.

We all live in a food chain where animals eat other animals, insects, fish, & such. Why don't we just see genitals as a food manufacturing factory that is meant to provide food for hungry predators?

Think about it, animal breasts make food for an infant while animal genitals make babies (as future prey) as a food source for hungry predators.
So for a hungry hawk, rabbit babies are food and therefore the mother rabbit's genitals serve the role of a food factory that just serves up solid sentient food.

How Genitals Are Figuratively "Milk" Producers.

To make sense of the clitoris and penis in all of this, you have to see the roles they serve. Here is how they breakdown.
Please remember that animal offspring serves the analogous role comparative to milk here.

As For Male Animals:
  • Semen contains food for the sperm to eat. This roughly means that the Semenal glands are milk ducts.
  • Aside from the above, sperm is essentially a "food" precursor in that the fetus it will help create will become prey for a hungry predator.

As For Female Animals:
  • In most cases eggs as proto food. Eggs are essentially proto food because they will become a future baby that is meant to be eaten by a hungry predator.
    • In the case of unfertilized bird eggs and unfertilized fish eggs, they serve as primary food source.
  • The Clitoris ALSO serves the role of a nipple inside of induced-ovulation. The clitoris is very important in female rabbits and cats since ONLY clitoral orgasm will trigger egg release!
    [Keep in mind that the clitoris and penis are roughly the same structure -- just modified.]
  • To the fetus, the uterus serves the role of a giant mammary gland in that the fetus feeds from it 24/7 for 9 months much like the way infants breast feed off of the mother.

Special Case With Plants:

Inside of the plant world, semen/nectar count as a primary food source for predators rather than counting as a preliminary "proto food" of a sort.
  • Nectivores such as humming birds almost exclusively rely on plant pollen/nectar.
  • As far as breaking gender stereotypes, keep in mind that the MALE parts of a plant's reproductive tract serve a role much like a breast to hungry animals in that plant nectar is just another "milk" analogue. So male fluid is like breast milk here. (Both sexes of hummingbirds eat the plant's MALE reproductive fluid.)
    • As for throwing down shame. Simply put, it's probably ok to conclude here that nectivore feeding is an example of cross-species oral sex.
      [If you possess inner shame or hangups with oral sex, hopefully this cancels it.]

What This Means For Clitoris Theory.

After you account for the clitoris's important role in induced-ovulation, you'll finally see that the clitoris has an individually distinct purpose AND IT IS NOT A VESTIGIAL PENIS.
Since the clitoris and penis trigger the release of figurative "milk" (release of sex cells that later become food), they are both just highly diverged pelvic nipples!

People really should also modify the female & male interpretation models to see the clitoris as roughly akin to a limb like arms or legs.
Arms aren't exclusively a man thing only or exclusively a woman's thing.

On a side note, just like there is a penile bone in some animals, there is also a corresponding set of bones inside of the clitoris of some animals called the O.S. Clitoris.

Combatting Sexual Insecurities & Sex Shaming.

I believe that old corrupt misguided sex education is a bane unto heterosexual guys. Given that hetero guys are inwardly predisposed to loath or avoid another man's penis, hetero guys really need sex education material corrected TO STOP THE LIE of the clit being seen as a mini-penis!
Teaching that the clitoris is a mini-penis really evokes inner disgust, anger, doom, & hopeless into guys that identify as straight and here is how:
  • The mini-penis workflow reinforces that all forms of sexual intercourse, both straight and gay, are just gay no matter what way you look at it.
  • It de-incentivizes performing oral sex on women because a man's peer take that as a sign of being closet homosexual or bisexual -- which is not good if you're trying to instill the idea of how super-straight you are into your peer bullies.
  • In female body image, the lie of the clit-being-a-mini-penis leads to worse consequences.
    • Some women may be ashamed of their self image so much that resort to surgical reduction of their clit in cases of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia.

Further Refining Sexual Orientation Models.

The former enigma of the clitoris and the current transgender debate has really ground me to pieces over the past few years trying to reconcile it until I came across plant & marine biology.
Frankly some of the animal, plant, insect, & fish world do NOT even have possess a penis or uterus. So it is not fair to assign sexual preference as solely a penis/vagina thing.

One of the game changers was that there are sequentially hermaphroditic fish such as but not limited to clown fish (Finding Nemo), wrasse, and such.
These fish have only one set of genetics and change sex from male to female over the course of the lifespan.

Since sequentially hermaphroditic fish convert their gonads, this should therefore conclude that a person's sexual orientation should ONLY be classified as a preference for the creature's CURRENTLY HELD gonads, such ovaries and testes, rather than the highly glorified delivery agents we call a vaginas and penises.

So how the only globally inclusive way to classify sexual orientation across all forms of life on this planet it is claim the following:
  • You're heterosexual if you have eggs & crave sperm (& vice-versa).
  • You're bisexual you crave both eggs & sperm.

In Summary.

Hopefully this can fix people's world view so we can stop allowing bullies to ruin people's lives with false accusations, treat the clit right, & perpetuate a high self esteem promoting positive body image.