Neuroplasticity

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
S. Earl. Martin,
S. Earl. Martin,
About these energy vibrations. I can close my eyes and sense a vibration from behind my eye balls and it sends a electric current shock to all of my body. What is this and what is it called? I am beginning to believe if one gives value, meaning and power to there thoughts and words, this is a form of power or energy. Something like "the law of attraction". How do you use these vibration as energy/power to overcome whatever ails you?

Also what is this universal thing, mind God power? pl

[quote author=S. Earl Martin link=topic=2273.msg16645#msg16645 date=1316617090]
That is an intersting thought. It would be necessary to have a specific knowledge of the type of dendrites needed and how they would effect the whole persons personality. If you add here? Will it change here? What consequences would be expected on the whole?
[/quote]

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
[quote author=pljames link=topic=2273.msg21651#msg21651 date=1347842091]

S. Earl. Martin,
About these energy vibrations. I can close my eyes and sense a vibration from behind my eye balls and it sends a electric current shock to all of my body. What is this and what is it called? I am beginning to believe if one gives value, meaning and power to there thoughts and words, this is a form of power or energy. Something like "the law of attraction". How do you use these vibration as energy/power to overcome whatever ails you?

Also what is this universal thing, mind God power? pl

[quote author=S. Earl Martin link=topic=2273.msg16645#msg16645 date=1316617090]
That is an intersting thought. It would be necessary to have a specific knowledge of the type of dendrites needed and how they would effect the whole persons personality. If you add here? Will it change here? What consequences would be expected on the whole?
[/quote]
[/quote]