Neurofirings

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
I am having problems understanding neurofirings as maybe thought projections? How are the firings created, know from where they come and to and where they go? Doing a thunder storm water as rain attracts water. Lightening is attracted by heat. Some how it would seem the firings seem to know where to go. I am trying to understand the brain/mind relationship.

The only definition I could guess at is the brain is biochemical and the mind is metaphysical. The brain is matter formed as a brain and the mind is the energy formed from the brain. I am trying also to understand the firings are energy but i do not understand how they are created. Thoughts please. pljames

SWM

May 2008
pljames you said the brain is biochemical. think of this: all of matter is a form of energy either electic or magnetic energy. ie it has either positive or negative charge (electric) or it is attractive or repulsive (magnetic).
we know that electricity carries information. once upon a time television was broadcast from an ariel to another ariel. these arieals one sending and one recieving were passing electrical and signals between each other that electrical signal held enough infomation to deliver a moving talking colour and sound picture to your television.

your brain and your body is made of this same electro magnetic energy that makes up all of matter and is able to send and recieve electro magnetic signals in the same way as the afore mentioned devices
i think that somewhere in this snippet of informaton is the answer to your question.

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Got it thanks. pljames

[quote author=SWM link=topic=2935.msg21243#msg21243 date=1344540740]
pljames you said the brain is biochemical. think of this: all of matter is a form of energy either electic or magnetic energy. ie it has either positive or negative charge (electric) or it is attractive or repulsive (magnetic).
we know that electricity carries information. once upon a time television was broadcast from an ariel to another ariel. these arieals one sending and one recieving were passing electrical and signals between each other that electrical signal held enough infomation to deliver a moving talking colour and sound picture to your television.

your brain and your body is made of this same electro magnetic energy that makes up all of matter and is able to send and recieve electro magnetic signals in the same way as the afore mentioned devices
i think that somewhere in this snippet of informaton is the answer to your question.
[/quote]