need advice

Nov 2021
france
Hey i've been diagnosed as Aspd 1 year ago and the disorder caused me a lot of problems my whole life . I don't have money for a psychiatrist or a psychologist to help me understand it . I've done a lot of researchs but i'm still confused about many things. I need to know what questions i should ask my self to know if i'm more related to secondary psychopathy or primary one or if I have a behavior that makes me qualify for aspd

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Hey i've been diagnosed as Aspd 1 year ago and the disorder caused me a lot of problems my whole life . I don't have money for a psychiatrist or a psychologist to help me understand it . I've done a lot of researchs but i'm still confused about many things. I need to know what questions i should ask my self to know if i'm more related to secondary psychopathy or primary one or if I have a behavior that makes me qualify for aspd
ASPD is not yet psychopathy, secondary psychopathy is an exception to cluster b personality disorders, whereby the secondary psychopath kills the primary psychopath, and it's quite rare, as mostly they suicide, unfortunately, or hopefully they heal. The ASPD is just a diagnosis that can show sociopathic tendencies, that means you were raised in a very unusual manner.

Psychopathy is you have committed crimes, and that is the primary psychopath, primary psychopaths simply commit crimes because it's all they think about being that they cannot think as they have some form of reduced intelligence, they might even machinate murders crimes and other stuff, as all they think about is one single thing, as their capacity is reduced being that they never had to think in their lives. Generally primary psychopaths come from a household where they were overly spoiled and always got away with harming and hurting others. Primary psychopathy is not even on the DSM manual because it is not in fact a mental illness, as is ASPD. Anyways, psychotherapy is usually done for sociopathy which is not yet the offender, but wannabe offender, perhaps because your surroundings are filled with offending psychopaths and you do have a level of suggestibility that could potentially make you a secondary psychopath who'd offend. Psychotherapy for that. The primary psychopath is the source of all the mental or physical illnesses, as an example victims of psychopaths may suffer from stress and that can lead them to an unbalanced metabolism like it happens to many and they develop instead of a mental illness a physical ailment. I can tell you both are debilitating, the issue is the psychopath is self-debilitating by choice and over-indulgence, but we human beings aren't, we suffer, that's one thing that identifies you as different by the primary psychopath, who never suffered and was extremely spoiled, but they are not good for others, who can develop disorders illnesses and so much more.

• Psychotherapy to help you empathise more, and heal your traumas
  • Setting boundaries, cutting off the negative influence from your life, that would be the psychopath or psychopaths who are suggesting you to act badly.
  • Have a read on the laws, at least your country's. In the end, they are a guideline to what is right behaviour, that way it would make it harder for a psychopath to trick you into doing something wrong.

Last edited: