My intelligence problem(please don’t say i’m narcisit)

Dec 2020
Italy
I am too intelligent to really enjoing talking with others. The talks of people are too simple and known to be enjoyable. I don’t know how to resolve this tedium that i have since my young social age. I read articoles and books about this. I also seen lots and lots of videos. But i can’t find a true solution. I am really frustrate about earing people saying to me to be more umble. I am humble, some times too much. So please don’t replay to me writing about my errors or my luck of inteligence or my lock of humbleness.

Mar 2020
US
I was "diagnosed" with a high iq in 2007. And I found nutritious facts to improve it. And I've also damaged it. But I havent gotten retested cause it would drive me crazy.

I have codependency issues and a personality disorder which made me really desire for oneness with others.

I wanted to be like einstein in a retirement home with godel and other geniuses. Lol. I'm only 32.

The lack of oneness in the world bothered me for a while. But I didn't want to be gay so I had sex some times just so people wouldn't think I was gay. That didn't even work. People still think I'm gay. So I don't talk to anyone.

I wanted to get married but none of the women around here were interested in white men. So I found a girl online in a different state, and she really likes me cause I've paid her bills for 2 years pretty much with my dad's money. It's time for me to get a better job but I can't be around people.

The other day a younger girl had this look in her eye that she was expecting me to chase her, but she didn't say anything to me. She just acted really playful and then ran across the street. I'm like. Damn she's cute, but I'm chasing this long distance relationship technically. And she screamed. How do I know if she was going to accuse me of rape if I chased her? Was that a gay test? Fuck the gay system! There's such a thing as marriage, spawns! Ive been to jail before and I'm not going back.

Truth is I made a decision to stay with this long distance girl. But I need a better job. And I dont want to put out the effort.

Depending on how smart you are, you'll be able to decipher your answer from this. It's written in smart code.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Dec 2020
Vienna
I was "diagnosed" with a high iq in 2007. And I found nutritious facts to improve it. And I've also damaged it. But I havent gotten retested cause it would drive me crazy.

I have codependency issues and a personality disorder which made me really desire for oneness with others.

I wanted to be like einstein in a retirement home with godel and other geniuses. Lol. I'm only 32.

The lack of oneness in the world bothered me for a while. But I didn't want to be gay so I had sex some times just so people wouldn't think I was gay. That didn't even work. People still think I'm gay. So I don't talk to anyone.

I wanted to get married but none of the women around here were interested in white men. So I found a girl online in a different state, and she really likes me cause I've paid her bills for 2 years pretty much with my dad's money. It's time for me to get a better job but I can't be around people.

The other day a younger girl had this look in her eye that she was expecting me to chase her, but she didn't say anything to me. She just acted really playful and then ran across the street. I'm like. Damn she's cute, but I'm chasing this long distance relationship technically. And she screamed. How do I know if she was going to accuse me of rape if I chased her? Was that a gay test? Fuck the gay system! There's such a thing as marriage, spawns! Ive been to jail before and I'm not going back.

Truth is I made a decision to stay with this long distance girl. But I need a better job. And I dont want to put out the effort.

Depending on how smart you are, you'll be able to decipher your answer from this. It's written in smart code.

What is actually happening

Mar 2020
US
Depending on how smart you are, you're up for a real roller coaster. You got to see the connections and you could change the world if you're really smart. But I recommend that you really be careful not to draw attention if you want to keep your sanity.

I was into sociology big time. I just had a seizure and I don't remember much except that it was aweful and I don't want to remember.

I didn't read my last post to you, but it'll be hell if you really live up to your potential. Smart people got to be afraid of themselves. And if you ever have a seizure like I did under the stress, you're gonna feel much happier after it.

The world can't handle you. The world would much rather rob, rape, and murder. Cause Jesus was bad according to them. And they love perversion cause it's funny and free.

Depending on how smart you are and what topic you're interested in, if it's not sociology, you've got to play dumb for self preservation. And you've got to make an effort to be dumb and equal to dumb who want to kill better. It's dangerous being smart.

When you accomplish a mission and have that seizure. It's gonna feel really good. And you're gonna not remember everything you know.