My friend is VERY angry to me.

Dec 2012
Okay, this is it. Me and my friends are having a conversation about secrets yesterday. My friend1 told me the secret of friend2 last last week (I guess). After telling me, friend1 said to me to tell to tell anybody about the secret. The friend2 does not want any of his secrets to be revealed. And, we were having the "secrets" topic. I was so excited at first, it's because I can know them better. Friend1 is also there. I guess there are 6 people in the room. Friend1 and friend2 are there. After revealing some stories, friend2 is now in the hot seat. Because I'm so eager and excited, I accidentally blurted out about the secret that he told friend1. He was so disappointed. The way friend2 looked at friend1 is like what-the-heck-why-did-you-tell-her-my-secret-Imma-kill-you look. I was so scared. Friend2 interrogated me. He was asking me who told me that story. I was so scared I lied. I told him that other person told me, I overheard it, etc. Blah blah blah. I invented stories. For short, I really lied. Its my mistake. Friend2 suddenly walked out and left the room. He also left the house. The moment after that scenario happened, my friend1 cried. Because I was so guilty, I cried a lot also. I can the the look of the other friends in the room. They looked like they hate me or I don't know. There was something in there eyes. They are really making me look like I'm a criminal. You know? That Oh-my-gosh-how-could-you-do-that-to-him-we-will-also-not-forgive-you look. I was crying real hard. I don't know what to do. Even when I'm walking home, I was crying. People are starting to look. When I'm in my house, my friend1 texted me that it's okay. I don't believe her! She was just comforting me, even if she somehow hates me. I said sorry to friend2 in facebook but he is not replying. I know that he saw my message. I dont know what to do. I don't know if I could still face them on Monday. I want to disappear. Awww. Gosh, what will I do?

PS. Friend2 don't forgive and forget. He's the type that you don't wanna mess with. He really don't forgive you easily. Instead, he will give you a silent treatment. I really hate myself now. What now? :((((((((((((

SWM

May 2008
yes these are valuable lessons.

did you learn anything about trust and betrayal?

Dec 2012
Yeah. I learned not to betray my friends. I guess, I learned my lesson. I really learned my lesson. I won't do it again.