making an attraction test

Dec 2021
France
Hi everyone !
I am here to request your help.
I am creating a test for esthetic, political and sexual attraction repulsion/repulsion, ranging from teleophilia, pedophilia, pederasty, "normal" heterosexuality, "normal" homosexuality, attitude toward makeup and underwears, maybe a few additional fetishes.
It's for personal use only, but important.
Reactions would be recorded with the keyboard or a mouse click (phallometers will come later...), and the subject would see the pictures only a very short time, with a similarily short allowed reaction time.

But the "short" here isn't well defined. I need a time long enough to give rise to an instinctive or unvoluntary response, but not enough to give the occasion to think about it.
If people are interested, I'm available.
Thanks

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
"Personal use only", I guess you mean it is copyrighted work?

Idk but I think sexuality changes, i.e. when I was a teenager I was a heterosexual like everyone else, as I grew up I switched between asexual and bisexual and back to asexual. I think it has to do with your own views of relationships. Obviously if you have good relationships you are going to be heterosexual if you begin experiencing bad relationships with one gender then you are bisexual if you start being mistreated by both genders then you begin being asexual. It's sad. :) I was happy I had a positive impact on some people's lives in the opposite direction, which is also true, but in my case it was just a string of horrific dates, during my early adulthood years, that really put me off everything and to this day I wonder how I put up with certain things and why. It's not like you deserve it anyway. So many people keep risking their lives with relationships with complete strangers, because everyone that is not you is a stranger.

Last edited:
Dec 2021
France
Of the whole post, I agree only with the "everyone that is not you is a stranger", which is a glowing piece of wisdom... truly, incest for the win...
"Obviously if you have good relationships you are going to be heterosexual" was awful, awful, but I'm not gonna react.
Personal means I would use it to screen people willing to be part of a group.
So I'm not gonna sell anything... "Creative Commons".
For sure sexuality changes, that's the reason behind the test. To see people's "progress", or at which level they are at. Homo/hetero/bi is a very simplistic and useless scale. It's less who you're attracted to but HOW, the quality of your desire. Of course we have our own criterias.
If some people know a bit about apes (or are just very openminded), I can send MPs.

Jul 2021
London
Of the whole post, I agree only with the "everyone that is not you is a stranger", which is a glowing piece of wisdom... truly, incest for the win...
"Obviously if you have good relationships you are going to be heterosexual" was awful, awful, but I'm not gonna react.
Personal means I would use it to screen people willing to be part of a group.
So I'm not gonna sell anything... "Creative Commons".
For sure sexuality changes, that's the reason behind the test. To see people's "progress", or at which level they are at. Homo/hetero/bi is a very simplistic and useless scale. It's less who you're attracted to but HOW, the quality of your desire. Of course we have our own criterias.
If some people know a bit about apes (or are just very openminded), I can send MPs.
I am absolutely not following... sorry. What do you mean with incest for the win. It's a bit weird, but I think irish people have a history of incest and pedophilia in general, so perhaps they can respond to your question in a more appropriate way. I was speaking about sexuality, and I can talk about that based on what I have read-studied. I am sorry that you may have had an encounter with someone who was incestuous, I knew in France there used to be laws about uncle-niece marriage, and that used to be legal, so that is as far as I know about France. But if you want to know what a pedophile thinks in detail, like an Irish mobster pedophile, that I leave it up to the pedophile to answer, as I would probably throw up ;) It takes a pedophile to know one after all, but I do not understand the curiousity. Generally the laws in most countries also state that if you are below 14 you could be considered an adult, but that is only in the context of consensual encounters, but it isn't in the context of rape or molestation, if you say no it is no, however, as I said I am more for the victim than for perpetrators and I prefer to help out victims than psychopaths. Psychopathy isn't a mental disorder, so there isn't much you can do to help, all you can do is really take their freedom because they are really effed up basically. It's hard to explain but it's like a completely retarded individual, and retarded individuals are extremely dangerous, which others don't understand how dangerous that can be, but I can tell as a HSP.

Dec 2021
France
chill out, pal...
And no, incest is not illegal in France, never was. Age of consent and relatedness are unrelated (pun intended) notions.

Pedophilia is a meaningless word but I suppose you refer to sex with prepubescent individuals. This too varied wildly in history, including recent one. Animals also show much of that, look at bonobos.
Scientists shall not mix moral concerns with studies.
So I wish for a test that would cover any and all possibles tendencies, regardless of how acceptable or morally uncompliant they may seem.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
chill out, pal...
And no, incest is not illegal in France, never was. Age of consent and relatedness are unrelated (pun intended) notions.

Pedophilia is a meaningless word but I suppose you refer to sex with prepubescent individuals. This too varied wildly in history, including recent one. Animals also show much of that, look at bonobos.
Scientists shall not mix moral concerns with studies.
So I wish for a test that would cover any and all possibles tendencies, regardless of how acceptable or morally uncompliant they may seem.
It was illegal during the Napoleonic period, I don't recall it as he contributed to writing the family code, now, anyway this woman who taught french law didn't talk about the newest laws in France, so it was quite a waste of my time studying for that... Animals are different though, anatomically and genetically, too. We are mutations of apes, if you want to look at it anthropologically. Well in Ireland it is illegal but they do that on a daily basis, I was stalked by 4 Irish rapist strangers 2 women 2 men, tell me how is that normal? Science is ethics. Idk how it is done in France, but everywhere else it is ethics. Why Dr Mengele? Are you diagnosed autistic or with a personality disorder?

I am experiencing HSP anger, it isn't something you can chill out from, it is always there, since I experience an injustice or witness it I really feel like humiliating that person globally. You should tell the psychopath who provoked me to chill out beforehand. Why noone tells psychopaths to chill out, instead of abusing people. And they are lurking and stalking everyone and violating your boundaries.

Last edited:
Dec 2021
France
May I assume you're a girl ?

I am talking of sexual relationships by the way, not mariage. Such relationships have never been forbidden in France, nor in most European countries most influenced by Napoleon's code. This is a leg of French's Revolution, that incidentally carried on in Russian Revolution, until Stalin took over and turn tables.
Indeed studying old laws make sense only with a psychological or anthropological viewpoint.

I AM diagonised with Asperger. Mengele, because I also am an edgelord who likes to piss off people. I can hear anyone's point of view regardless of its origin or politics or even crimes for the matter: objectivity and neutrality are paramount for see the truth.

Stalked by two women ? By stranger you mean Middle-Easterners ?
Of course it's not "normal" but it's because of this very kind of MORAL outcry that we usually are not allowed to say their origin. In France, public stats are by law forbidden to mention ethnicity or origin... So it's WORSE here. Objectivity lies beyond morality.

I understand your feelings as I often want to rip people apart, quite literally but it doesn't define me... I doubt you would be willing to apply my help on this.
I can see how you freak out easily and can't think straight any longer... Well guess what, it's no good, change that by first acknowledging that your anger-borne point of view might actually be CRAP. Hindsight my friend, hindsight...

Jul 2021
London
May I assume you're a girl ?

I am talking of sexual relationships by the way, not mariage. Such relationships have never been forbidden in France, nor in most European countries most influenced by Napoleon's code. This is a leg of French's Revolution, that incidentally carried on in Russian Revolution, until Stalin took over and turn tables.
Indeed studying old laws make sense only with a psychological or anthropological viewpoint.

I AM diagonised with Asperger. Mengele, because I also am an edgelord who likes to piss off people. I can hear anyone's point of view regardless of its origin or politics or even crimes for the matter: objectivity and neutrality are paramount for see the truth.

Stalked by two women ? By stranger you mean Middle-Easterners ?
Of course it's not "normal" but it's because of this very kind of MORAL outcry that we usually are not allowed to say their origin. In France, public stats are by law forbidden to mention ethnicity or origin... So it's WORSE here. Objectivity lies beyond morality.

I understand your feelings as I often want to rip people apart, quite literally but it doesn't define me... I doubt you would be willing to apply my help on this.
I can see how you freak out easily and can't think straight any longer... Well guess what, it's no good, change that by first acknowledging that your anger-borne point of view might actually be CRAP. Hindsight my friend, hindsight...
Oui, le concubinage, je sais. It was prohibited briefly during the Napoleon period as he wanted to support the emancipation of women now I remember.

No I was stalked by Irish mobsters... nevermind, it's ended now sort of, legally, in practice not so much. I hadn't come across an Irish person in 20 years, so no clue what was the connection, I'd certainly not date them, they were strangers but we all know how those things work.

It seems it's quite undercover what goes on in those places anyway... and only come to light later...

Yes, autistic people are too trusty... so how do you deal with it. Happy new year 2022. My advice is self-defence classes, and social education classes.

I like Middle-Easterners, but yes heard of an incident recently there too, it seems some people are being influenced negatively by certain parts of the world.

Last edited:
Dec 2021
France
Happy new year too.
Middle-easterners are culturally disintegrated, to say the least, save for a couple countries such as Syria most are both Muslim and uneducated... which makes for an horrendous mix. Let's leave it at that. I'm half-kabyle by the way. It doesn't prove I'm not racist though, nor do I care.

I think I would enjoy listening to your awkward dating stories, they seem fun. Mine too, but on a whole other level of weirdness.
For Napoleon (I suppose you meant the FIRST empire, second was nothing alike) I can assure you that nothing could possibly have been intended to favor women, believe me. Social order, at best. But this kind of consideration tends to fuck over feminine freedom. You know, patriarchy 'n shieeet...
On the contrary he put a legal collar around women' neck. Their status had much in common with Roman doctrines seeing girls as eternal minors, controlled by their fathers, brothers in their absence, then husbands. Laws over adultery were especially hypocritical.

As for my coping strategy: I'm mostly cured of my nervous issues. Still a mostly un-empathetic autist with its peculiar character traits, but my stress and nervosity level are absolutely nothing they were before.
Before I adopted an instinctive raw diet (fruits, nuts, vegetables, meat, fish, shellfish, sometimes insects), that is. Same difference as between day and night.
Also, I don't have to tolerate people as I don't meet them ! I live wth individuals that like me for who and what I am. And I live in the countriside on our own property. "Social life" doesn't have to be a necessity.

Jul 2021
London
Happy new year too.
Middle-easterners are culturally disintegrated, to say the least, save for a couple countries such as Syria most are both Muslim and uneducated... which makes for an horrendous mix. Let's leave it at that. I'm half-kabyle by the way. It doesn't prove I'm not racist though, nor do I care.

I think I would enjoy listening to your awkward dating stories, they seem fun. Mine too, but on a whole other level of weirdness.
For Napoleon (I suppose you meant the FIRST empire, second was nothing alike) I can assure you that nothing could possibly have been intended to favor women, believe me. Social order, at best. But this kind of consideration tends to fuck over feminine freedom. You know, patriarchy 'n shieeet...
On the contrary he put a legal collar around women' neck. Their status had much in common with Roman doctrines seeing girls as eternal minors, controlled by their fathers, brothers in their absence, then husbands. Laws over adultery were especially hypocritical.

As for my coping strategy: I'm mostly cured of my nervous issues. Still a mostly un-empathetic autist with its peculiar character traits, but my stress and nervosity level are absolutely nothing they were before.
Before I adopted an instinctive raw diet (fruits, nuts, vegetables, meat, fish, shellfish, sometimes insects), that is. Same difference as between day and night.
Also, I don't have to tolerate people as I don't meet them ! I live wth individuals that like me for who and what I am. And I live in the countriside on our own property. "Social life" doesn't have to be a necessity.
I actually love Syrians, I came across some doctors from Syria. Also know plenty people who were born in Muslim areas and are educated. I absolutely love the Middle-East! Have you ever been? I have, and it's quite safe compared to Europe. The only place that I found unsafe was anywhere where the Irish mobs are, and so I avoid them. Even Irish have been victims of them, imagine music icon Sinead O' Connor, she is a victim of org crime, it is absolutely disgusting!

Autistic people are ok, just need to learn more about social behaviours so they don't get tricked into bad situations.

Well, I only did history of French law and I think you are referring to the napoleonic wars, now? I am lost lol. I think you are speaking in a different language (history language) while I am alluding at legal history... so yes, it creates some confusion. Yes, the patriarchy was before Napoleon, as you know, and that is why I think it was good. Well done, be a feminist!!!!! Yes, the first ones who said that adultery laws were a joke were the Romans, then the Austrians took that back, and the Germans right after and then the French, the only difference is that Austria has let itself go now... so yes.

Yes, social life is not a necessity is a good approach, as safety comes first, and definitely ideally countries should be safe, but that is not always the case, and hence it makes sense to use common sense over struggling against who you are and learn to be in the world in a way that is going to help you.

Last edited: