Looking at others' genitals

Aug 2020
UK
I use computer for long hours. I have read that it kinda destroys your eye contact, well it is true!
Today I was in class. the teacher was behind me. I wanted to see where he is (nothing but curiosity or idk why maybe insecurity because he was the only person I know in class, he is my dad's friend). I looked behind me to see where he is but I Unconsciously Mind was looking at a girl's booty I wasn't focusing on her but it seemed like I was a jerk. it is bad because I do wrong staring even at my family and even male (the problem is I am not gay). so what is this problem? how to solve it? what is called in psychology?
I want to initiate eye contact with everyone and be like that... I look like I have autism (but I don't).

Aug 2020
Mililani
I use computer for long hours. I have read that it kinda destroys your eye contact, well it is true!
Today I was in class. the teacher was behind me. I wanted to see where he is (nothing but curiosity or idk why maybe insecurity because he was the only person I know in class, he is my dad's friend). I looked behind me to see where he is but I Unconsciously Mind was looking at a girl's booty I wasn't focusing on her but it seemed like I was a jerk. it is bad because I do wrong staring even at my family and even male (the problem is I am not gay). so what is this problem? how to solve it? what is called in psychology?
I want to initiate eye contact with everyone and be like that... I look like I have autism (but I don't).
Don’t worry about it

Mar 2020
US
It depends on your age and maturity.

As you grow older, or come to realize impotence, it is easy to ignore sexuality. The biggest problem for you then will be being the only person on the planet who uses his brain, and being too old to start a new career.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk