Lacking of sympathy, Anger outburst, violence and agressive manner

Apr 2021
Vietnam
I am over 30 years old. I find myself lacking of sympathy and love toward people in general. For example, when I see a child living on the street, I understand that he/she needs help; I can decide to help them somehow and sometimes. However, I don’t feel the urge or need to do so. I show my sympathy just because I feel I should do so, not because I actually feel it.
I easily get angry - almost for every little things or for nothing. My mood changes in just a second. I am a happy loud person suddenly turning into a gloomy crumpy one. When I am angry, my voice is louder (I always have loud voice which sometime it is annoying I guest), all emotions has shown in my face, and sometimes I choose using violence to get the thing out.
In the same time, I easily jump into arguments which become agressive sometimes. I find myself become gloomy or getting stucked for days because of my acts when I “think” vocally/physically hurts people, even in case that I know for sure they don’t give a f**k.
I sometimes struggle with my life: no motivation, no feeling of doing things that I normally love to do. The emptyness may following me for days or months.
Few days ago, I got mad during an arguement and physically hurt my brother. And I know there is something wrong with me.
Please let me know to to fix it.

Apr 2021
-
Hi.
Were one or both of your parents disciplinarians? Did they show affection towards you when you were a kid?

The way I awaken my sympathetic side is by putting myself in another's shoes. Of course, that means I get teary-eyed sometimes. I used to think of it as a vulnerability, but now I know it's a strength.

Ah yes, I know that kind of anger.. the explosive variety, so to speak. Sudden and short-term but intense. I have been able to minimize my habitual anger a bit.
I looked towards psychology and one of the things I found was this,

1618839456027.png

so which of the three causes do you think is the reason for your anger? And why?

Apr 2021
Tehran
I am over 30 years old. I find myself lacking of sympathy and love toward people in general. For example, when I see a child living on the street, I understand that he/she needs help; I can decide to help them somehow and sometimes. However, I don’t feel the urge or need to do so. I show my sympathy just because I feel I should do so, not because I actually feel it.
I easily get angry - almost for every little things or for nothing. My mood changes in just a second. I am a happy loud person suddenly turning into a gloomy crumpy one. When I am angry, my voice is louder (I always have loud voice which sometime it is annoying I guest), all emotions has shown in my face, and sometimes I choose using violence to get the thing out.
In the same time, I easily jump into arguments which become agressive sometimes. I find myself become gloomy or getting stucked for days because of my acts when I “think” vocally/physically hurts people, even in case that I know for sure they don’t give a f**k.
I sometimes struggle with my life: no motivation, no feeling of doing things that I normally love to do. The emptyness may following me for days or months.
Few days ago, I got mad during an arguement and physically hurt my brother. And I know there is something wrong with me.
Please let me know to to fix it.
You need to be evaluated about alexithymia