Is this indicative of personality disorder?

Aug 2011
There is a woman that I work with that has, for the entire time she's been here, tried to take over my duties and then pass her duties off to me to do. I know it's not that she wants my present job... because she came back wanting her former job back (which was mine at the time) and so I got booted out and she returned to her former position. Yet she still follows this pattern, years after the matter has been settled and everyone's moved on. She tries to pass off HER duties to me to execute and then tries to step in and complete my duties I'm in the middle of completing. Does this sound like a personality disorder to you? Do any specific disorders jump out you as typically including this type of behavior described?

Dec 2008
nil
Unfortunately we don't typically consider "annoying bitch" to be a personality disorder.

Aug 2011
[quote author=Enigma link=topic=2327.msg17105#msg17105 date=1319596720]
Unfortunately we don't typically consider "annoying bitch" to be a personality disorder.
[/quote]

But some personality disordered people are "annoying bitches". I'm trying to pinpoint which disorder most closely resembles her so that I can look at this thing a little more objectively maybe... I think that would help me in my dealings with her.

Feb 2011
USA
GCAJH; Does her 'switcheroo' affect your standing with the supervisor/boss? If not, "beat her to the punch" and tell her let's switch now (before she does) that will throw her off. Be sure to say it loud enough to her for others to hear you. Look at her face for her reaction. ( This may not solve the 'problem', but it's a "change of pace). ( Let us know if you do it).