Irritating/crawling/itch feeling

Apr 2021
damilola1
Hi, I would appreciate if anyone can explain or provide a medical term for what I'm experiencing.

I've been woken from a light sleep upon return from the loo in the early morning due to a sudden thought of shape.

This cause me to feel disgusted as I quickly tried to think of something else to get rid of the feeling. I felt irritated/ disgust, perhaps crawl, certainly itchy from head to body and the unpleasant feeling/arousal of back of my brain, both sides.

It started from thoughts of sex and what I wanted to do with my gf sexually when I see her latet I'm the day but that wasn't the problem. Then as I opened my eyes I saw my shirt in bed with a few circle shapes in it that triggered this feelings. I tried putting away the shirt but the thought stayed.

For a bit more context, I began to notice this kind of disgust about 15 years ago. It started with a Madonna video- 4 minutes ft Justin Timberlake. In this video, it had kinda of fleshy jigsaw coming in/out of the upper half of the body. I'm not really a person that get disgusted by fleshy or blood image but there's something unpleasant about that in the video.

I'll be grateful to know what this feeling or condition is called so I can begin to find ways to work on getting over it completely. It freak me out to think it might get worse sand may not be able to control it.

Mar 2021
Asia
So is it associated with shapes in general or circles? Can't say about the exact medical term but it seems to me the problem is stemming from a psychological basis, perhaps anxiety. Ofcourse, over a period of time, any anxiety can show physiological symptoms too. Have you experienced any trauma in life? Maybe circles/other shapes were part of that incident? then it could be Trypophobia, though rare.

The video you mentioned is a pretty disgusting video to be honest- it trangresses several ethical boundaries, let alone religous ones (the thumbnail preview alone was distasteful enough for me). So I'm not surprised you found part of it to be gross. Perhaps your mind subconsciously realized how bad the video was and associated that feeling with one of the most uncomplicated things it could identify - shapes. Human brain tends to simplify things all the time. It helps to find meaning behind things quickly and accurately.

I believe All psychological issues, big or small, arise from being out of touch with your Ultimate goal in life. Your Purpose for being in this world. Its quite logical really. Think about it..if one had a certain goal in life and knew he had only so much time to achieve it, the obstacles in his path would not bother him, unless he lost sight of the importance of what he was supposed to do in the first place.

Anyways, I pray to the Highest Authority to remove whatever it is that's bothering you, and show you the Ultimate reality, for He is the All-knower, All-wise.
Regards,

Apr 2021
Dallas
If you want to live in peace and comfort, pay for your sins on the site found-salvation.com . Our service will help you find peace of mind. If the burden of past sins weighs on you, preventing you from living in peace. You just pay for it on our website (the amount can be any). And so it is every time you sin. It's very simple. found-salvation.com

Mar 2021
Asia
@bluecole2 or....
you could just not have to spend a penny ,sleep early and wake up before dawn (when nobody is awake, except The Highest Power Who never sleeps, never rests), and when Its just you and Him, you ask forgiveness for the mistakes you know you've made and for those you don't know you've made, Believe that you will be forgiven By The Highest Authority ( I encourage praying this way because despite possible religious differences, Whosoever is The True Most Powerful Entity, will listen). Afterwards, forgive yourself & resolve to not make those mistakes again.
I Wish you all the best.