Interpretations

May 2020
USA
Hello everyone!

Something that has been interesting me is that people can look at the exact same written message and interpret it differently. I feel like this has especially become relevant with all the technology (i.e. smart phones, social media sites, etc.) people use as forms of communication. So, why is it that brains can process the exact same stimuli, yet each person could interpret it differently?

Mar 2020
US
Everyone is different. That's just the way it is. This doesn't make me wonder. I don't think it's a problem.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Jun 2020
Greece
This is moreso a communication thing. Things can just be interpreted in more than one way sometimes.

Jun 2020
Colorado
It’s because each person has their own personal take on things. We all have different ways of interpreting behavior, of perceiving others behavior because while we may all be taught the same definition of things our brain has its own way of learning and retrieving it all. So every experience is recalled and experienced slightly different no matter how much we may think it is identical to the next persons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk