Interested in one thing only

Jul 2020
Nevada
I have one very important very simple question. Have you ever treated someone, or heard through the grapevine, even one case where the voices were real. I mean using equipment or some other thing. Ever. Thanks. I know what 99.999% of you will say I think. Don’t need to hear it.

Mar 2020
US
I hear voices all the time. They sound like a group of people all around me at a distance. Like their real people shouting from the neighborhood everything they think. Often echoing and repeating the same phrase.

I had one instance where someone several miles from me referenced what the voices were saying as if she could hear them too.

It could be psychic, demonic, or angelic.

Before that person referenced the voices to me I was able to convince myself that it was only in my head even though it seemed to be coming from my ears. I thought my ears were shaping white noise into voices as if my ears had evolved mouth like properties. I thought I was doing this out of lonliness or boredom.

Every once in a while some one will say something very fast and barely audible in a conversation to me that seems to hint that this phenomenon is something everyone in my area experiences whenever I'm around.

Also I hear more tangible voices from the loud neighbors referencing names that are attributed to the voices I hear. Names that only I would know about. I do not see the neighbors actually say these words, so I have no proof that they're not just more tangible sounding hallucinations.

There have been a few times for example. I heard men's voices looked in the direction of the voices and saw women.

It is easy to convince myself that the voices are completely a figment of my imagination or even possibly ear mouthing phenomenons.

However that one time the person who appeared to be psychic did point them out to me. It is possible that I am a member of a psychic community that communicates with each other.

My dad doesn't hear voices but he told me he once did and prayed them away. My boss also mentioned that he heard voices at one point and argued them away. My neighbor, when I asked her if she heard voices said "not really." Nothing I have done takes away the voices except curiously being obsessed with Twitter or engaging in deep thoughtful conversation with a psychiatrist or as I do all day every day, listen to headphones.

I have often done things strange driven by the suspicion that if I were just to do this one thing the voices would go away forever. It has become my one motivation to ever do anything. To get rid of the voices while I am still alive.

My religious perspective tells me they are either a part of a Devine or satanic plan. Sometimes I think I am just damned.

It is very distracting around coworkers and I have not worked with coworkers for over a year because I couldn't handle the stress of constantly trying to read their faces to guess whether they were hearing the voices or not.

Whenever I do hear something about the voices except for this one person who pointed them out to me to my face, it is always never visually connected, so there's no indication of whether I am actually hearing more tangible hallucinations related to less tangible ones.

I imagine if everyone was hearing voices no one would ever want to admit it, because there would be nothing we could do, and the whole world would probably self destruct.

These are my experiences with hallucinations. Please do not think this is verification that your hallucinations are real.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
US
Hallucinations. Delusions. That I believe are real.

I pissed off a lot of important people in Twitter and they're telepathizing with me. I'm responsible for a civil war because I don't want to lick my toilet seat as a telepath ordered me to. I'd rather every one die than lick my toilet seat. I shouldn't have to lick my toilet seat under any circumstances as an American citizen. Would you want to fuck if you were me? If everyone was in my head and everyone wanted me to fuck, if you were me, would you want to fuck to entertain them? Not me. I'm not going to fuck around when people literally watch me shit and tell me to lick my toilet seat. Am I a sex slave? Is this human trafficking? I'd rather everyone in the world did than be trafficked. Wouldn't you? If my delusions are real, as soon as I post this I will hear gunshots. And the civil war will start. Let's see what happens.

Mar 2020
US
Surrender.

Jesus teaches us not to fight but to surrender. What ever we get in life is from God if he gives it to us. We dont fight and earn anything. We're given or we're not. So never fight. Surrender to agressors. Jesus takes care of us if he wants to.

Mar 2020
US
"Fuck Bartram! Fuck Bartram! Fuck Bartram! Fuck Bartram!" Never ending. I'm supposed want to live or be the most popular anus in history. Why do I care about the world?

Obviously going to eternal flames for witchcraft.

Jesus will never forgive me probably.

"Better for that man had he never been born." - somewhere in gospels.

Mar 2020
US
Information that will destroy mankind: study the amino acids, minerals, and vitamins that control your entire body. Control everything about your body. No need to ever do anything for the rest of eternity.

Mar 2020
US
Nagosaki: portable hydrogen engine water generator combo. No more infrastructure.

Mar 2020
US
Better value the retarded and helpless and not just fuck them into meat. They're all that's left.