I'm having issues with a group project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2015
Arkansas
Hi, First I want to state that I'm Indian and I go to a University in Arkansas

We had a group project in my class, I'm in a group with two ladies who are both in Greek Life which is very big and respected by the university and I am not. When the project began they were very demanding on how they wanted the project to look like and how it should be done there way. I noticed they never responded to my text messages at all. So when the project meeting came a few days before it was due they didn't respond to my calls or texts so I studied for my exam and then after my exam they picked up and sent me the google doc and told me to work on it but it was already completed so I took it to the writing lab for one hour to clear grammatical errors which there were a lot in there, I had to rewrite some paragraphs. Then I made the cover page and the headings. They argued that I messed up the paper and they needed to fix it. One girl is white and the other Mexican, just to give the information. After the break we got our grades which was a C+ we all dropped a letter grade, and now the blame is on me saying I didn't do enough and nothing at all. They threatened me that they are going to tell the professor that I know nothing about the project and I did nothing at all and I don't deserve a grade at all. That I just walked out of the class with the case study and didn't care to give it back, that taking it to the writing lab was not enough was nothing and did nothing even though we worked on it for an hour plus and found a lot of errors. So they are planning to meet the professor and blame me for the project. I have evidence of texts, emails, and revisions on google doc, and my time in the writing lab.

Please Advise

Status
Not open for further replies.