I need study participants for an interesting survey for my master's thesis

Jan 2022
Germany
The aim of the study is to compare experiences with different mental and physical symptoms in international populations.

Requirements for participation...
✅
age of majority
✅
good language skills in German, English or Spanish

As a thank you, vouchers worth 20€ for an online store of your choice will be raffled out.

For more information or to participate, please click here: International survey about the prevalence of mental and physical symptoms

Attachments

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Many thanks, do you require just the initials or do you need a lot of personal info? I'd be interested... :) Sad that you are not offering vouchers regardless haha.

Jan 2022
Germany
Many thanks, do you require just the initials or do you need a lot of personal info? I'd be interested... :) Sad that you are not offering vouchers regardless haha.
Hi! In the survey itself we are asking for some personal information (e.g. age, gender, medication) which will be completely anonymous. At the end of the study, you can click on a link to a separate "survey" where you can give us an e-mail adress to take part in the raffle. This e-mail-adress doesn't need to have your "real name" or something, we just need it to contact you if you win. The E-Mail-Adress can't be connected to the personal information you give in our study.

Jul 2021
London
Hi! In the survey itself we are asking for some personal information (e.g. age, gender, medication) which will be completely anonymous. At the end of the study, you can click on a link to a separate "survey" where you can give us an e-mail adress to take part in the raffle. This e-mail-adress doesn't need to have your "real name" or something, we just need it to contact you if you win. The E-Mail-Adress can't be connected to the personal information you give in our study.
Win what? lol. Ok. :) I will do it perhaps on Sunday if I get some time. It's ok, I'll do it to make you happy, no need for the free voucher. I only use amazon anyway. :)

Reactions: Pyrrhula
Jan 2022
Germany
The aim of the study is to compare experiences with different mental and physical symptoms in international populations.

Requirements for participation...
✅
age of majority
✅
good language skills in German, English or Spanish

As a thank you, vouchers worth 20€ for an online store of your choice will be raffled out.

For more information or to participate, please click here: International survey about the prevalence of mental and physical symptoms
I still look for participants ;)

Jul 2021
London
I still look for participants ;)
Thanks. I did mine... it was a weird questionnaire, and a lot of questions deserved a couple of insults as none of their business tbh and a bit unrelated to trauma or depression in my view, the sort of that would attract rapists or paraphiliacs, so thankfully they are anonymous, but I think most people wouldn't answer sexual questions, as psychopaths with paraphilias are turned on by them, sort of, however, being anonymous, it's ok. :) How many did you get so far. The issue is psychopaths don't know if you are telling the truth, so you could be lying, too, so what do they know. In the end, it is a big question mark for them lol. But yes, I do understand it has to be a honest questionnaire, the sexual stuff is not required for the assessment, that is mainly for sexual dysfunction cases caused by antidepressants, such as SSRIs. For some reason, I had the urge to tick incontinence, because all I had been hearing about lately were incontinence stories. It is contagious.

Last edited: