I love psychology but?

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
???
I love psychology but as with philosophy their are issues that one might not understand and argue about. I am beginning to believe that (I am not understood) when I give a (op). I seem to have this (fanaticism) on being (understood). It's beginning to worry me. I have family issues that I can do nothing about because that part of my family will not let me explain why I did what I did. They exaggurated my statement and I am completely upset because they will not allow me to explain.

What is my problem with this action of (not being understood and cannot explain my position to my family? Thoughts please? pljames

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
:' (I understand why my family has a problem with me. My son in law is a control freak and my daughter is a servant to him. My frustation is they will not allow me to explain my part of the misunderstanding we have. I don't understand my (fanaticism) about being (understood) in my op. Maybe I am making a molehill into a mountain. All my life I have groped to be understood by my parents teachers and society as a whole. I felt I walk to the tune of another drummer. That tune is still with me. I wish to God I could change that tune. pljames

SWM

May 2008
[quote author=pljames link=topic=2194.msg15907#msg15907 date=1311273988]
:' (I understand why my family has a problem with me. [/quote]step one understood! perhaps!!

My son in law is a control freak
do you understand what purpose his fanatical controlling serves

and my daughter is a servant to him.
how much of this do you understand?

this My frustation is they will not allow me to explain my part of the misunderstanding we have.
do you understand why they dont want to listen to you?

I don't understand my (fanaticism) about being (understood) in my op. Maybe I am making a molehill into a mountain. All my life I have groped to be understood by my parents teachers and society as a whole.
Do people tell you that they do not understand you?

I felt I walk to the tune of another drummer. That tune is still with me. I wish to God I could change that tune. pljames
i dont understand. *joking* lol. what would it mean to walk to your own tune?

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
[quote author=SWM link=topic=2194.msg15910#msg15910 date=1311278962]
[quote author=pljames link=topic=2194.msg15907#msg15907 date=1311273988]
:' (I understand why my family has a problem with me. [/quote]step one understood! perhaps!! (perhaps)?

My son in law is a control freak
do you understand what purpose his fanatical controlling serves
His mother programmed him that way.
and my daughter is a servant to him.
how much of this do you understand? A little.

this My frustation is they will not allow me to explain my part of the misunderstanding we have.
do you understand why they dont want to listen to you?
Partly our history together.

I don't understand my (fanaticism) about being (understood) in my op. Maybe I am making a molehill into a mountain. All my life I have groped to be understood by my parents teachers and society as a whole.
Do people tell you that they do not understand you? No.

I felt I walk to the tune of another drummer. That tune is still with me. I wish to God I could change that tune. pljames
i dont understand. *joking* lol. what would it mean to walk to your own tune? My individuality.
[/quote]