I have a feeling this employer changed her mind for some reason

Jul 2021
London
It's just that job posting is still out and I don't think the person will remember all my qualifications, and also the fact I didn't hear back on any updates to date is kind of unusual. Anyway, no big deal, but I did prepare everything for the job post, and the job posting is still out, it means that they didn't even inform the school that they wanted to hire me, in my view, so I am not sure where they even are at. I have applied for several fake job postings in my lifetime and therefore I know a thing or two about a fake job posting too, and I think if someone said will make an offer by this deadline, they will, or at least update on why they didn't. It can happen one forgets, but I'd also expect their memory comes back at some stage.

Last edited:
Aug 2021
Austin, TX
How long has it been since the posting closed? Sometimes if there are a lot of applicants it may take a week or two to sort them out. Then comes the interview process which may take up to a month. Don't lose heart, you still may hear something...

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
How long has it been since the posting closed? Sometimes if there are a lot of applicants it may take a week or two to sort them out. Then comes the interview process which may take up to a month. Don't lose heart, you still may hear something...
Thanks, I solved the problem, my reference was bad. Nothing I can do as she wanted that reference, so I don't know what to say nor do in this situation, I will have to pay for another lawyer to deal with the defamation as the university failed to protect me in that situation.

Last edited: