I have a feeling I am not going to get a job because the psychopathic supervisor said I had no teamplayer personality

Jul 2021
London
Which is untrue, however, it was believed now and the woman wants me to meet with other team players to check that he is right or not, whereas before that she said she wanted to make me the offer.

I therefore am not sure, whether to let it go, as I don't feel comfortable being abused by someone who might believe what he may have said about me, and cause me trouble as I have had a few accidents already whereby I was confronted by other organised criminals who believed him and confronted about it too. And instead of getting the job offer as I had been told, now she is reassessing me because he told her to, and she believes him. Lawyer is now dealing with, but I don't understand how could anyone believe an org criminal over an honest individual, they get bribed, as I can't explain this. I just take it as a loss, unfortunately, I wanted the job, but between a job and my life, I think my life is more important.

Last edited:
Jul 2021
London
I did send the potential employer that it would be ok to meet for a second interview, but I did point out that the reference was inaccurate. I was hacked while I was sending the email by my former phD supervisor who is currently in China so he thinks he won't get caught, except I have training to hack hackers, and he sent out a refusal letter to the potential employer, therefore I fixed it and changed my password. I sent everything to the lawyer now as hacking is a serious crime. So glad I got my legal background that can help counteract these dangerous behaviours. That means my supervisor was definitely an organised criminal, however, I had the gut feeling the other day and now I know. Anyway, I hope he will get caught. I really am in shock as to what the hell he would want to me, he seems obviously delusional and obsessed with me not in a good way. I understood he was racist. I really had no clue he would do this. He sent out an email that I was not interested in the job after hacking me. I fixed it and claimed my account had been hacked with the screenshot of error 500 from hotmail, which is what you get when you get hacked. I wouldn't know who is the chinese idiot criminal who is doing what he is told. Criminals think they are so ahead everyone else, and yet, I figured quickly I had been hacked. All I hope is that the potential employer doesn't think I am crazy. I am in shock a supervisor would do this against me, just because I was not an English student? That doesn't make much sense to me, and I still don't understand why he'd go to the length of hacking me to do these things and find out about my whereabouts, but this is why I would have preferred she'd ask me a permission before sending him a direct request for a reference, as I did have a feeling he was real nut, as in really a psychopath. Like those serial killer types, but still they believe him.

I did all I had to do, more than that, I can't do.

Last edited: