I don't get along with some secretaries-clerks, what about you?

Jul 2021
London
Once upon a time secretaries-clerks had a degree and a good education, nowadays it seems the rudest and most ignorant individual (by choice) is hired as a secretary. They also were gorgeous and classy and kind, and I remember they used to dress so well, just think of the movie Beverly Hills Cop when he goes to those enterprises, one offers gun lessons, and ok the owners were bad people, but the clerks were so nice... now you walk somewhere and you don't see that anymore. It's sad for me. I mean it's ok to be classy in this time too, it's not prohibited, but instead you see someone rude or being mean and discriminating, because they have 0 understanding of anything.

Last edited:
Aug 2021
Austin, TX
Yes, the world has become more casual than when I was young, we used to wear suits to work and out for the evening, now it is shorts and flip flops everywhere. Our world has dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, rather than rising to better ourselves in my opinion...
Regards,
Ivery

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
I still try to dress well, or casual when I am not at work or in a professional setting, but yes, I agree with you.