I am tired of my parents' stalking and abuse

Jul 2021
London
So this morning my father has told my mother that because my hair had fallen in some place (btw it was his own hair that had fallen) I am against him and out to get him, so my mother began stalking me and threatening me with physical violence and I mean it's just a crazy repeat of my childhood. So yes I don't have parents, but Idk what else you are supposed to do. I really don't care for some reason that they are not acting like my parents. It hurt me initially, but now Idc as I have things to do, and I can't be worried about their abuse as otherwise I get sick. I just care for my siblings and the pet, but it is sad how I was abused by them throughout my childhood and that because they refuse to do something about their own health, mental and physical, and I really refuse to care anymore, then there's the gaslighting the denying and not caring. I give up and stop caring and Idk I will end the relationship because I am done with their crazy behaviours, their continuous irresponsibility and carelessness, lack of empathy, lack of morals. Also you keep telling people that stalking and physical violence are crimes, but they don't get it. But I really don't understand how histrionic people are this suggestible and they have psychopathic tendencies too, set on fire by the psychotic psychopath. I mean, she really doesn't care for her own children. It's a shame.

Last edited:
Aug 2021
California
You will feel it later in life.
I am sorry.
You did what you needed to do. Do not give up on the rest of everything that is you. Toughen yourself to your parents as you need to, but try not to forget who you are.
I didn't know what to do about my parents and I don't have advice for handling yours.
I can say that nothing you have ever done is worth the punishment you go through. You do not deserve this. Do not lose yourself.
Do not avoid the memories of it later, if you can help it! That leads to... problems.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
Yes, but I think the memories being cancelled were due to the therapy as the therapist assumed my parents were nice and obviously you are not going to get your own parents in trouble but the point is they would, and that's a bit crazy... :) Thanks nevertheless and sorry about your experience. I don't know why yes I'd remove all those memories, maybe the distance from your parents makes you feel that they aren't that bad after all, and maybe the need of having a regular life like some people do, as there are people who are happy and have had great parents with families.

Last edited:
Aug 2021
California
Yes, but I think the memories being cancelled were due to the therapy as the therapist assumed my parents were nice and obviously you are not going to get your own parents in trouble but the point is they would, and that's a bit crazy... :) Thanks nevertheless and sorry about your experience. I don't know why yes I'd remove all those memories, maybe the distance from your parents makes you feel that they aren't that bad after all, and maybe the need of having a regular life like some people do, as there are people who are happy and have had great parents with families.

Yes, you need your parents, and that sucks. It creates a disconnect in your brain, ESPECIALLY at young ages. It has a greater impact than one would initially expect.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
I think so, Idk, I still tried to connect with my parents, even if it was one sided, so perhaps someone who develops depression and stops connecting, could that be a cause? Good luck with your research btw.