I am stress!

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
>:(I am stressed because my grandson is in self destruct bcause of what I allowed my anger to do. I was cleared by Family and childrens services in Murphy,N.C. and a paper was sent to Walton county stating I was cleared. The Family and children services in Walton,Co, Ga made my grndsons mother sign a paper that I was to never again see or talk to my grandson again.

I am only human and makes mistakes and learned from this one and was cleared in North Carolina but not Walton co,Ga. This time my anger will not control me but me it. I love my grandson and and tremendously hurt to stand by and watch him self destruct which I feel totally guilty of. Either there is Freedom od Speech in all States or none. My stress and conscience will be satified when I get to tell Walton county my side. Thoughts please. pljames

May 2011
Marble, N.C.
Re: I am stress! Two

I heard an answer to allowing our emotions to control us especially the negative ones. To understand and overcome negative emotions phobias, fear and chaos, is to become it. It controls you because you gave it life by belief. Like chaos it controls you and you not it. You allow it to control you, the main word here is (control). Most people want to control there own life. But because of whatever reason they can't and create an illusion of control.

Therefore, therapy is necessary to get an idea on how to deal with the problem.
Thoughts please. Paul