How would you describe your personality to people?

SWM

May 2008
ari11 said:
-another fault i recognize i have is bullheadedness- i always have to be right.
-on the other hand, im a caring person. i usually mean well, and hate to see others hurting
-i try to give a helping hand whenever i can, however im needed
-curious..im inquisitive, always up for learning something new
-i also have a certain standard of kindness and respect that i try to give to everyone i meet.
some qualities that we share, are you a taurean by any chance?

May 2009
North Carolina
[quote author=SWM link=topic=351.msg3387#msg3387 date=1242248055]
are you a taurean by any chance?
[/quote]

nope. a leo.

SWM

May 2008
[quote author=ari11 link=topic=351.msg3395#msg3395 date=1242322337]
[quote author=SWM link=topic=351.msg3387#msg3387 date=1242248055]
are you a taurean by any chance?
[/quote]

nope. a leo.
[/quote]oh, my nan is a leo, she is very much like this too. she is lovely. i am biased of course.

May 2009
I like this thread. I feel like my personality (confident, warm, direct, optimistic) has changed a great deal over the years. However, this would go against the data. For example, Costa et al. (2000) showed that life events in general showed very little influence on the levels of personality traits. Do you feel that your personality has changed over the years?

May 2009
i am optimistic(even when i am facing all sorts of problems as i am now)...i simply smile and laugh...and people wonder why i am so happy...
i am a loving sort of person who cares for all human beings immaterial race and creed(sometimes i think that it is a problem...people try to take advantage of this..)
i am a person who says,"never say die"...continue with determination until i succeed(unless it is personal relationships...then, i am a coward!)

Mar 2009
Pennsylvania, US
How would I describe my personality? By quoting John Lennon, that canonized Saint (of course):

"I am He as you are He as you are me and We are All Together."
[The capitalization of certain words is my effort and contribution to the line. -JME]

[Edit]
If that is not enough to describe my personality, then you can add any one line from the song "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill."

Jul 2009
hmm... honestly i don't know how i'm going to describe my personality here in a few sentences. but generally i'm introverted, intelligent, warm (though i may not look like it), calm and composed (i may not be sometimes, i get crazy haha!).
well i'm imaginative, intuitive and i love fantasy, hence always fantasize about this and that....
um i don't trust people easily, i sorta... build barriers between me and other people and keep my distance until i'm more comfortable around people and i'll open up to them. and i'm mostly looking down or somewhere else, either not making eye contact at all or staring at you blankly. hmm and i'm serious and i have the polite-smile or the warm-smile. people say i have beautiful eyes, i can't remember that word they use but it basically means it's so "full" or just.... bright and pretty. :)
well i tend to get critical towards other people's stuff (and the same to myself too). i always feel like i see things a lot clearer and can't get it sometimes why people don't. some people hate my mood swings, say i'm chatty for one moment and suddenly cold another. and i'm think i'm an infj, and i Love deep stuff, stuff like psychology...

and many many more! ;)