How would you describe your personality to people?

SWM

May 2008
i am;
calm and relaxed, i dont get worked up or stressed very much at all.

curious and inquisitive, i have alot of interests, in some many different areas of life, i believe life is a great big adventure with so much to discover and many opportunities.

i am caring, i have suffered a lot in my life but now i am happy, i have developed a great compassion for other people and am always willing to help people out when ever i can.

i am resilient, i have come through many hardships and have become quite a tough old nut, takes a lot to get me down.

i geuss these are ll my better qualities i must have some negative also, but apart from being stubborn i cannot think of any right now.

Jul 2008
Scotland
I am compassionate, when I love, I love with all I have. I am bubbly, friendly, caring, kind. I am a worry wart, I am sensitive and can be passive. I take things to heart and find it hard to ignore peoples comments.

I procrastinate a LOT, I am an expert at it, I can be lazy. I need a lot of cuddles and I get very lonely. I love animals and my life has no purpose if I am not a mum to an animal (at the moment I have two dogs I worship). When something piques my interest I research it exstensively though I dont have a good memory for facts, I am not very clever. I find it hard to take things in (like learning to drive), and get angry with myself easily if I cant do something. I give up rather than remain determined. I dont have self-confidence or self-belief.

I probably wouldnt be friends with me.

SWM

May 2008
i would be friends with you. as i was reading your description i was thinking how nice you sound. i like to be a round people who are caring and loving, they always make you feel wanted. i bet you make people feel that way.

Jul 2008
Scotland
[quote author=stan link=topic=351.msg878#msg878 date=1216556826]
i would be friends with you. as i was reading your description i was thinking how nice you sound. i like to be a round people who are caring and loving, they always make you feel wanted. i bet you make people feel that way.
[/quote]

Awwwh thank you, thats a lovely thing to say. XhugX

Jun 2008
Ouch - be aware that you are stretching yourself. Consider a piece of string - at one end is the need to nurture, care, look after, be responsible and at the other end is adventure, freedom, no responsibilities - but no support. You cannot do both - they are opposing and distinct needs/drivers/values. Sort out where you are at home - and then smile!

SWM

May 2008
[quote author=daftcow link=topic=351.msg879#msg879 date=1216563788]
Awwwh thank you, thats a lovely thing to say. XhugX
[/quote]
*returns XhugX*

Jul 2008
The best way to show your personality is by the way you dress. When a stranger meets you, you will be judged by your looks. So take utmost care of that. And then the way you speak and express yourself. Maintain your slang well. I think these are the two most important things that help you in getting a good appearance and respect.

Jul 2008
I am warm, enthusiastic ,very passionate and excited about new ideas and people , have a strong need to be liked , i have many skills and talents ,I am very bright ;D and intuitive , I like to start many projects but rarely finished them ,well ::)...sometimes I do , I have two careers by now and I am on my path with another one , I like to learn more than to actually work ,I may be very manipulative , I am not always sincere , but rather polite than honest ,sometimes ,quite often though ,I would act childish , love to play and amuse myself of everything , I would get bored quickly with you if you're not creative , I don't take life too seriously although I LOVE TO LIVE .

who wants more of me ::)?

SWM

May 2008
[quote author=cognitive link=topic=351.msg1024#msg1024 date=1217276680]
I am warm, enthusiastic ,very passionate and excited about new ideas and people , have a strong need to be liked , i have many skills and talents ,I am very bright ;D and intuitive , I like to start many projects but rarely finished them ,well ::)...sometimes I do , I have two careers by now and I am on my path with another one , I like to learn more than to actually work ,I may be very manipulative , I am not always sincere , but rather polite than honest ,sometimes ,quite often though ,I would act childish , love to play and amuse myself of everything , I would get bored quickly with you if you're not creative , I don't take life too seriously although I LOVE TO LIVE .

who wants more of me ::)?
[/quote]

yes me, i'm curious to know what someone with two careers is planning on doing for their third career. ?

Jul 2008
I would be more curious "why" if I were you .... ::)
I am a Gemini , by the way ,what do you think about the personality traits described in zodiac signs ?