High IQ - poor emotional hygiene, excessive rationalizing of emotions

Oct 2021
Czech Republic
BTW what do you mean by complex carbs, there are only 3 main types of carbs:
1. starch
2. fiber (which is not digested)
3. sugars

But both starch and sugars get converted to glucose, so starches count towards sugar RDA right? But only 2 pieces of fruits are easily 100% of sugar RDA. Also exercise is good, because then they get used and RDA is little bit higher! So if you exercise window shouldn't be that small. Because otherwise after 2 pieces of fruits you couldn't even eat any vegetables which contains starches like: potatoes!

Oct 2021
Czech Republic
Damn I Am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

O U T O F M Y M I N D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to learn 24/7 but it won't be yet months, if not longer! I don't know how I survive on TV shows/PC games, which are disgusting to me and I have nothing to do whole day... I would have to live healthier to get there, but problem is: this insane boredom, I can't make myself to do anything. I have supreme executive disfunctions and hyperbolic discouting. IT IS TORUTUREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

90% OF DAY I AM THINKING WHAT WOULD I DO, MY WHOLE BRAIN HURTS FROM BOREDOM... I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL GET OVER THIS!!! EVEN IF I TRY TO DO SOMETHING I AM NOT FOCUSING ON IT AND AFTER 5 MINUTES I HAVE TO SWITCH FROM PAIN!!! EVERY OPTION I HAVE IS TOTALLY DISGUSTING TO ME!!! EVEN IF I TRY TO DO SOMETHING I HAVE TO STOP AFTER 15 MINIUTES FROM HEADACHE. OR I OVERDO IT, EVEN IF I DON'T ENJOY DOING IT, BECAUSE I AM SO BORED THAT ALL OTHER OPTIONS ARE EVEN MORE DISGUSTING ATM...

I NEED TO LEARN BUT I HAVE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, I AM PROBABLY DEMENTED ALREADY... AND I SAME I DESPISE OF EVERYTHING, LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING TO ME!!! I CAN ONLY ESCAPE DURING THESE MOMENTS OF PURE BEAUTY AND EXPERIENCING UNKNOWN ETC. YOU KNOW... BUT I FORGET HOW IT FEELS SO QUICKLY AND LOSE MOTIVATION!!!

I CAN'T REALLY READ, SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHOLE DAY, IF I CAN GO MAX ON 1X 0.5 KM WALK AND EVERYTHING IS GETTING WORSE, I DO UNHEALTHY DECISIONS ALL THE TIME.

I WILL CONSULT EXISTENTIAL PSYCHOTHERAPIST, BUT THIS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO OVERCOME, IT IS CATCH22!!! I AM MORE AND MORE BORED, BUT TO MOVE AHEAD, I WOULD HAVE TO DO HEALTHY DECISIONS AND AVOID DOING UNHEALTHY ONES, PROBLEM IS I AM MORE BORED BY A SECOND... EVEN EXISTENTIAL FEELINGS BORE ME AT THIS POINT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN THINK OF YET...

IMAGINE YOU WOULD HAVE TO SIT MONTHS IN A ROOM NOTHING TO DO BUT WATCH A WALL, THERE IS REASON WHY PRISONERS ON ISOLATION GO MAD....

Last edited:
Oct 2021
Czech Republic
Well I can't even force myself to go to sleep! It takes me 3-4.5 hours... Or I have clogged nose, that I can't breath and it feels like rock... Then I Am tired it takes me hours to wake up. Already from early morning I experience torturous boredom, it feels like I would be looking into a wall whole day. My whole brain hurts to every last neuron... And I can't do anything whole day, at least I tried VR finally and it is great, but I can only play it 2-3 hours and then my whole body hurts as hell, I shouldn't even that long TBH and then I have to take a day, two break... At least I was out relatively a lot, but now I fucked up my sleep again, I Am sooooo bored that I can't even go to sleep, even though of going to sleep is torture! I defer going to sleep 500 times and I AM trying 3-4 hours and it is painful as hell!

I found out existential psychiatrist better have 200 IQ, better have some brilliant solution to boredom, because boredom is preventing me from doing anything... I ammmmmm so fucking bored, it is worse than choking every 5 days for sure - I nearly died from choking...

Hyperbolic discouting, bedtime procrastination, executive disfunctions, insane boredom like watching a wall whole day (no matter what I do)... No one can even understand this, which is so frustrating...

I don't know how I will start any actions, if I Am so fuckiiiiiing bored, that I barely survive to not die from boredom... Literally pain from boredom is so great, I can't force myself to do anything. I Am just trying to not die from boredom next smallest unit of time...