High Conflict Personality

Mar 2022
After a 2 or 3 day running email battle including all board members, where I leaned the conversation some to expose him as being at the very least untruthfull. I was more tha successfull. He resigned from the board yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
After a 2 or 3 day running email battle including all board members, where I leaned the conversation some to expose him as being at the very least untruthfull. I was more tha successfull. He resigned from the board yesterday.

Wow well done. I'm incapable of doing that, I just avoid confrontations, I think it is harder for foreigners to protect themselves in a workplace environment. I had something similar happening to me again today when I applied for a position at a University that is supposedly first-ranked, but the response was not good, and I am seriously disappointed, as yes, you except some level of moral principle and integrity which you are not getting and you don't know why you are not getting. It was just a toxic email blaming me for the application refusal, which is something wrong they are doing, and I don't get it how you can blame me for refusing an application. Nevertheless I think it tells you a lot about the people, but it's interesting how these people get hired over and over again and I used to think they are hardworking hence why they made it this far, but they are not, and still I find it interesting about why I apply for crazy people of all, I don't know why I do that, but normal people don't even get back to me, or they get back to you later. But honestly, I did 1000 applications and then one psychopath responded, I was ignored 1000 times, some take the time to harass you and reject your application for no reason whatsoever, other than some personal characteristic, but why you are not hiring me? Who knows. It is unfair and heartbreaking, but well done to you being able to defend yourself like that. I think they spend all their money for personal reasons and not to support research and researchers, but it isn't my problem/fault they do this stuff.

Mar 2022
My natural instinct is to counter attack. I bided my time. He told me in my 2nd board meeting that he was tired of newly retied people coming on the board and telling them how to run things. I kept quiet and observed and was pretty sure he was an HCP with a paranoid streak. The he pushed me too far. Everything I read said not to confront, but I felt like it had to be him or me. He can still cause issues, but only once a month not two. I plan on the nonconfrontational approach going forward.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Jul 2021
London
My natural instinct is to counter attack. I bided my time. He told me in my 2nd board meeting that he was tired of newly retied people coming on the board and telling them how to run things. I kept quiet and observed and was pretty sure he was an HCP with a paranoid streak. The he pushed me too far. Everything I read said not to confront, but I felt like it had to be him or me. He can still cause issues, but only once a month not two. I plan on the nonconfrontational approach going forward.

Yes, I had a recent experience with a mobster who was playing paranoid, but really she was just a mobster with liaisons in the police, that is how these people get hired, through contacts and recommendations. They totally suck, it is depressing when others begin to join them in their crimes, and a bit stupid too as it is self-destructive. Toxic psychopaths are absolutely destructive, but still they are easy to get hired, and imagine the struggle you had to go through, but great, I wish I found a boss like you, but in my field they all kinda suck it seems, I haven't had one who was normal, apart from my first degree one who however was surrounded by many wolves too, I am actually becoming helpless so many bad people are hired, and we people suffer as a result. What a horrendous experience. I just wish them really bad karma and I hope they lose their jobs so they understand how bad it is, because these people have never suffered a day in their lives, hence why they cause this much suffering in others.