Help myself with meditation

Sep 2021
Berlin
I will try to get her back. My strategy doesn't really matter, trying to do everything or trying to ignore. She knows i love her and my behavior she knows i am very kind. I guess i will always annoy her until she says no, whichi don't expect. She enjoys it.

Its more interesting than writing about my problems, because they are unknown and nobody will say something very well known.

Dec 2021
Europe
Nature Just Want you to feel bad, so you feel you degraded as man, dont play this game. People say "icant leave without you" it is a joke. Now youhave a time to make yourself stronger. If you can produce some feelling you have to learn to not producing it at Will.... Learn to clear your mind, Just talk to yourself Word " vasa" if some aditional feelling comes Stick with vasa, only vasa for 20 min.

Reactions: Alexey Trubarov
Sep 2021
Berlin
I tried today to say to myself i am beautiful. I dont know why i did that. I did for long. It seems that telling something to myself doesn't do me any good. It seems only tablets or supplements can help. But what else can affect me somehow? Trying out doesn't work somehow but why? I mean its so

Sep 2021
Berlin
I am afraid to hurt myself because when i do some stupid exercises i start to do simple hurtung. Its not very clear, but feels bad. I think its a sign that i should stop it. Even its unpleasant, i should try to just allow it.

Dec 2021
Europe
Think about it, i am beautiful, create a feeling up, this is no go. If you creating images to Look up smth or down you can not see that thing as it is, you Miss it, it is mistake, wont work. Is like prayer who tells god what god should do, all mighty god and you are teelling him what he should do, wont work, it makes you feel good for few minutes but then nothing happened. You have to learn to be silent not indentifying with your thoughts. Do not use force for your mind, this is not how mind works, i am beautiful you are forcing your mind for sure wont work.

Reactions: Alexey Trubarov
Sep 2021
Berlin

Just read this. I don't know about some things there. For instance the last one aboit food sounds not like i know it fully. For sure it doesn't help me to eat less.