Help myself with meditation

Jul 2021
London
Afterwards you can do whatever, but try at least one thing for some minutes. So i could say, i tried all of it and if you dont enjoy meditation, dont force yourself.

Maths for 6 months doing by themselves is not too many people do. But thinking work can be also physics, it should feel like brainwork. If you did simple puzzle you can ask yourself, was i really working on something or was it something in between. Choosing thinking as goal and arts and sports as meditation exercises would do the same. You dont need to do something additional then to imagine like sun or whatever. Like i did the word control. So to sum up its 3 basic occupations, breath... Then i think isnt it enough to sence 7 bodyparts? Actually yes, i think its enough, but it does not really matter. Then breath, but if i write and breath, then people would think they need to try brath for 6 months... So i thought you can do it altogether. But imagining something is i think good to try. Then its just imagine and sence something big and 3 occupations. Or in theory 3 occupations as goals and breath... Hm... I am loosing feeling for it. Lets say try 3 things or think of it, sence something big, imagine something. Then try also for some minutes other bodyparts 8 more than 7. I wrote sth before... By analyzing the body and thoughts its easy to come up with what you want which does not feel lazy and its more than 1 think often
But sun is generally ok for vitamin d, as otherwise no vitamin d whatsoever.

Reactions: Alexey Trubarov
Sep 2021
Berlin
If Nathalie would understand me, idk. One may ask, why 6 months? I answered somehow. But she might ask me, did you read books about it, i would say no. Then i could ask myself about blurry testing game... I also could explain the testing game, which is asking something if its true or not. So choose something you like, like animal or special animal and ask about any point in the text. So i can ask whatever, because i am sick of it and then its nit true what i want to send her. The goal is not write something for everyone but just to her. Try sports for 6 months is fine, thinking too, art too, imagining sth positive too, perceiving something big too. Then all the smaller bodyparts is not necessary. Then 3 different elements from sensation, which is too blurry. So i could say smaller bodypart, the problem maybe is, that i dont have good list about sensation in my head. Of course there is heart and bones and all the parts, but also pain, temperature, other sences, gravity, just pressure. I think i miss touch outside

Sep 2021
Berlin
I again used or pretended to use testing game. But i would prefer to feel what i write. Its a simplified i guess, but whatever i write is simplified. Some things i know, some things i know less. I wrote to do maths or thinking too and art and sports for a while. And this shit with breath and imagination and other things which are somehow blurry. I could rewrite meditation exercises as imagining yourself how you look from outside, the smaller parts are still dancy, touch too, listening too, instead of a feeling one could have soft dancing or feeling of gravity. Anything of your choice could be partnering.

From dancing, if i would be able to practice it. What could i do with meditation or somehow instead? If i add acting, then and i dont want to add piano, then in acting you use your voice, this somehow i can do. Also in principle singing, but it happens randomly, words work somehow. Simple sentences too. Idk. Sorry.

I have less experience or dont think that much of calmness as a helpful feeling or warmth or even touch as connection to outside. Still even i dont feel like and i dont really comment on it, 5 min sounds reasonable to collect some experience in mental stuff. Mantra i guess 7 repetitions is already something. If you do with breathing out slowly still. No 5 min as also fine here. I say i cant because i am not used to it. To think autogenes-training is not helpful in simple form, i admit i didn't have enough experience with calmness, warm, personal goals are not so easy to generalize. Saying i am calm has a positive effect already. Instead of saying it one could try to feel the feeling of calmness, but it will not work. Instead one could combine perception of breath with inagining the feeling of calmness. I think should work too. Its not same and something more similar should be possible. Imagining yourself and feeling calmness or imagining yourself calm i think is a good alternative. Same for feeling heart and feeling calmness and breath or just breath out slowly. Saying my heart beats calm and steady one can feel heart and feeling steadyness meaning aleays same, doesn't change with time. Still i dont understand the necessity. Warm stomach same and energy or light going into the brain should work too. Or just imagining the word fastness and your brain. Personal goals are the crucial point. Because personal goals can be very different. Mine are food and perfect dancing and acting and healing with words and touch. Already healing with words is something far away from me. You just imagine yourself in the wanted way. Healthy things would be plants, animals, people like mum, dad, some close people. In dance there might be subpoints and acting, but it would be too much. I dont know order. Plants i was busy with for 6 months. Father too. Mum not with pleasure. Before stretch or releve there is less aggression and food. To eat minimal one could imagine yourself skinny. Is it same as eating healthy. Feels different, so better both things.

Last edited:
Sep 2021
Berlin
Imagining light for understanding brain..not same. Imagining fast reacting... No. Imagining acting together... No... Imagining talking to someone... I think it works... Actually that i did maths should be enough to get feeling for this goal. For others art and thinking should be enough too.

Sep 2021
Berlin
I said i was calm as teeny. For others i couldn't say same. But if you were exhausting yourself physically, its enough...i continue writing bullshit... Lets see if i arrive at sth. Eating less is impossible. Because food shouldn't be controlled. I know its not totally true, but i dont know any rule. You can control your thoughts to some extent and your movements. I mean food is possible to control for a while, but thats it. I want to be fast and how i have no clue. Blabla there is no end. Lets try something logical then. I mean i write sth which has some meaning like not sth happened to me and i feel like this but with a feeling of logic inside.

Psychological logic is to express feelings. I will not say anything great . To become psychologist you need to feel the person. To feel the person you need to use your sences. You can reach with feeling yourself. Also sports and especially dancing or yoga. Every muscle is important. Otherwise to become psychologist its helpful to do art so you know how to express feelings. Otherwise just practice.

To become a dancer its almost same, but psychologist is much easier, because not every body is capable to exhaust itself so much. Acting is easier. Its helpful to write, to read, to sing. To be among people and a lot of just practice.

To become a dancer in case your body can deal with a lot of exhaustion. And so on. Boring like hell. Everyone knows it. Its my talking usually.

Beautiful text is something else. I will try. When i was young i enjoyed being in nature. Not very beautiful, but better than logical. So i was in a kindergarden and so on... Beautiful text... Otherwise ugly text:
When i am dead i will go to hell.... Fantasy text: i am god and can fuck everyone... This was phantasy text... Mathematical text: solution of ax + bx=0 is a linear equation.... This kind of shit... Fact text: i was born 1986 and so on... Future text: i will be old and happy and so on... Feeling text i wrote before too much... Goal text: i want to eat less, be very fast and so on... Mother text: my mom is most beautiful in the world... Father text: he is quite normal... Not common knowledge text: solve differential equation and so on.... But this is a bit too strong. Rather breathing out slowly can be healthy... Its what almost everyone knows but not everyone... Another not common knowledge would be differential equation solution. Autogenes training is not same but i put it in same category.

I am interested in dance and acting and a bit in healing however i skip the last one. Its rather for money. Being jesus is not my plan. Its unusual to think this way like being Jesus. Acting text: idk because i didn't have much experience. Dancing text: running is helpful. Lidtening to music is helpful. Touching everything is helpful. Eating less is helpful if you know how. Its not very helpful. Somehow it does not continue.... Everyone knows this. Its hard to write something new about dancing, you have to practice it... To write something helpful, meditation is better, because not so many people know very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Usedandabused