Help myself with meditation

Sep 2021
Berlin
As I am different from others I am sure, I can help myself more.

My story: I did for 2 years a concentration exercise where I focused non stop on any movement of my body and the breath. It ruined my body: breath is aggressive as well as my body movements, eating too much, feeling of extreme aggression.

Reactions: Usedandabused
Sep 2021
Berlin
Additionally I describe myself as a person who as a general rule or habbit lets go of any thought. To compare myself with others.

For people of this kind who let go of thoughts in general there is a better meditation plan for life than I mentioned on facebook.

The meditation, which applies for almost everyone has perceiving breath and other 6 elements in a raw, each of them combined with perceiving the breath at same time. One element is a friend, the others positive important goals of free choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArunKS
Sep 2021
Berlin
The best choice for meditation should include breath, but friend is not the right word in general. To find the best word i am thinking about either control or control of thinking or logic or logical thinking or control of the body. But none of them are the best. Imagining the brain is doesnt make it better.

Last edited:
Jul 2021
London
Meditation doesn't consist on focusing on your breath, but it consists on not focusing on anything at all. Generally during it, the thing you could stare at is your navel. I think you should try meditation first with a coach or a doctor and then try it on yourself, otherwise you make mistakes of course.

Reactions: Alexey Trubarov
Sep 2021
Berlin
To compare tools is to think of measuring happiness of a person regularly on scale from 1 to 7. The more you have to measure the more effective is a tool for people with some characteristics. The best is when out of 501 people of theses characteristics its valid for 500 person and not valid for 1 person. I think its a best way to describe the effectiveness.

Last edited:
Sep 2021
Berlin
I see I was wrong, letting go of thoughts is not a criteria. If I take additionally or separately my problems from concentration exercise into account, then the effectiveness of the general meditation is as to be measured 4 times a month whole life with mistake 1 to 500. A better meditation would needed to be measured the best every day 3 times or at least every 5 days, but it doesn't exist. If I think of measuring just a shorter period of time, as long as the problem is there, then I come to same conclusion. So it feels trying to find a better tool for me by myself by sharing it where many people can see it, makes sence only when something changes in me significantly.